PDA

View Full Version : KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

uruzalari
18th September 2014, 11:02 PM
Just realized that even Thuppakki had a shot of Vijay's foot landing hard .....

Kumaran.P
18th September 2014, 11:35 PM
J Anbazhagan @JAnbazhagan :
#Kaththi one of the best teaser I have ever seen before... @ARMurugadoss proved his best...! #Vijay is too sharp.!

Kumaran.P
18th September 2014, 11:36 PM
J Anbazhagan
@JAnbazhagan
First time I rotated my mobile by 360 degree to watch the #kathiteaser...! Vijay n d tunnel - Gud innovative idea.

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 12:09 AM
I don't claim myself to be a freedom fighter, but I'm definitely not a traitor- says Vijay ! - Event Story
After hours of hustle and ruffle, our Sub-editor manages to squeeze into the crowds and finally step into a hall filled with the aura of just Vijay fans and celebrities. Following is an exact update on what exactly happened at the high-profile audio launch of Kaththi.
Not wasting anytime, the extravagant event got officially kick-started by the hero of the event, Anirudh Ravichander. With acrylic colored Kaththi posters displayed all over, the whole setting was diminutive for the continuous in-coming of crowd. There was this eye-popping LCD screen set as the backdrop, with 3D Kaththi posters played in it. The screen literally split into two for the special guests to come onto the stage. The setting and the professional organizing of the event had the whole launch finished in just a matter of 110 odd minutes
Much to the expectation, Anirudh performs the Aathi track, preceded by an interaction session.
Anirudh- The minute AR Murugadoss sir confirmed me for Kaththi, I had been awaiting the experience of working with Vijay anna. After Thuppaki, the legendary combination is coming back for a bigger, better movie and so the responsibility vested on my shoulders was unbearable till this day. I'm extremely happy of having satisfied Vijay fans more than anybody else. This day will be an unforgettable experience etched in my memories for ever.
When done with Selfie pulla composition, we knew this would be a treat for Vijay sir himself to sing and even more for the fans and masses. At the recording, he was a baby to deal with. I loved his energy and subtle improvisations enhancing the song more than what I expected. He should sing more. He's a natural singer who can be a seasoned singer. I'm so happy that the songs have pleased you. Wait for Diwali. We are coming !
After this, the teaser was played. Crowd went bonkers over it. Encore was all that everybody said.
Comedian Sathish was called to bring in laughter moments. And he eventually did.
Sathish- I used to make sure Vijay sir’s face wasn’t messed up while the posters were struck. I used to walk with them, the whole night to make sure, my thalapathy looked nice on the poster. During the Thuppakki days, I told Anirudh, machi, you should compose music for Vijay sir one day and I should act along him. To this very minute, I’m thrilled and surprised of the fact that, I’ve worked with Vijay sir for almost 80 odd days. The host asked about his marriage and he said, “I want a girl like Samantha to marry”. Crowd went in splits.
It was time to bring some glamour to this event. Guess what? Samantha hopped onto the stage.
Samantha- I’m a typical Pallavaram girl. I grew up watching Vijay films. I’m so excited about being part of such a great movie. We wish you all to get entertained to the fullest.
Then director AR Murugadoss was called to formally address the event. With the Kaththi BGM played on loop, everybody walking around was looking like a mass action scene.
AR Murugadoss- After Thuppakki, I always intended to work with Vijay sir. Kaththi was a memorable time. I feel like talking certain things, now. Producers asked me not to, but I don't have a choice. Let me tell you people, I'm a Tamilian my birth and i'll die as a Tamilian only. When I was assisting films, my salary was 500rs per month. For my first film as a director, I got 10000rs and for the next film 25000rs. Now it takes time to count. I went and did other language films only to prove others the fact that, "How could this guy from a remote village could do such big films?''. This is the only reason. I get paid more in Kollywood than the other industries. Be it me or Vijay sir, we never go behind money. I was born and brought up here. Every cell of mine has Tamil encrypted in it. Kaththi is one such movie that'll be celebrated for its unity.
I just tell Vijay sir to recite, "I'm waiting". But when he acts it, the very ordinary scene goes to a whole new level. With a slight tilt and the way he says it, I get stunned. Kaththi will have lot more of such gimmicks. We were working back to back and I got a little tired, stressed, dehydrated and finally blacked out. When I opened my eyes at the hospital, I felt a little hazy and everyone looked hazy. There was somebody standing in front of me and doctor asked if I could see properly. When my vision got clear, as per the usual norms, doctor asked if I knew who was standing in front of me. It was Ilayathalapathy Vijay sir himself waiting there for me. If I didn't know who it was, even my son would beat me.
I asked Vijay sir if he likes Jagdeesh, Kadhiresan or Jeevanandham. He said Kadhiresan. This movie will exceed your expectations. Wait for Diwali, we are coming with a bang.
It was the time now. The time thunderous applause brought the roof down. Ilayathalapathy Vijay was called onto the stage. Nothing was heard for the next few minutes. Even when Vijay tried welcoming everybody, nothing was heard. Then when everybody settled down, the calm and composed Vijay looked emotional and exasperated. He said, “We made Kaththi not to bring in fights, we made it to bring unity among us. We've put in a lot of effort for this quality product. A lie never needs explanations, but when rumors are explained it becomes a truth then. I don't want to talk much about what has happened or will. This movie will please you all and also entertain you all. I don't claim myself to be a freedom fighter, but I'm definitely not a traitor. Thank you all for coming.
It was almost like watching Vijay acting out a scene. The same effect was there all over.
Finally, the most anticipated happening of the evening arrived. Toast of the industry was called onto the stage to release the album. A spectacular skeleton dance for the Pakkam vandhu song was performed and the Teaser was played again. By the time, lights went on; everybody realized Vijay and the other set of celebrities have left the hall. Nice way to end.
Now, it's time to officially buy Kaththi audio CD's at the stores. Go get them !!!!
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-events/emotional-kaththi-audio-launch.html

faithiu11
19th September 2014, 07:30 AM
Teaser really teasing..is it only me who thinks.all old men sitting in tunnel looks same

faithiu11
19th September 2014, 07:32 AM
Songs good...aathi and en pakkam vaa sema

faithiu11
19th September 2014, 07:50 AM
Regarding collections of thalaiva and Jilla...we all know wat happened to thalaiva and Jilla did a good collection considering it was released with another biggie and not solo release...

dell_gt
19th September 2014, 11:13 AM
MY Pick
1.Pakkam Vanthu
2.Athi
3.Selfie (somehow remind me vadi vadi kai padatha CD from Sachin )

selvamohankumar
19th September 2014, 11:20 AM
MY Pick
1.Pakkam Vanthu
2.Athi
3.Selfie (somehow remind me vadi vadi kai padatha CD from Sachin )

+1 but nobody speaks of jesudas song.. He rendered so beautiful.. It's very soothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

balaajee
19th September 2014, 11:51 AM
Teaser really teasing..is it only me who thinks.all old men sitting in tunnel looks same

I heard movie talks about Agriculture...they may be formers..

Arragesh
19th September 2014, 12:47 PM
Teaser
Whattey Cinematography
Seems they used 'Green Tint ' colour green is associated with knowledge & prosperity usually used by cinematographer to show scenes aims to raise consciousness about social cause

and correlating this with Jesudas song it hints what would be subject they are handling

Album - disappointed
Aathi sounds good

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

arulraj
19th September 2014, 01:14 PM
I and Kaththi clash averted ?Sep 18, 2014
Director Shankar is a highly meticulous perfectionist and this trait of him is evident in every film of his. From location scouting to casting to writing to appropriately planning the shoot of his big budgeted films, Shankar is scrupulous and plans well in advance and delivers the product in style.

Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Kaththi and Vikram's I were touted to have a major clash at the box-office for this Diwali. But now, the news we hear from sources within the industry is that I might not make it for Diwali. With little more work on the songs and VFX, the post- production alone is believed to take some more time.

Such a film with so much of effort having gone in, definitely deserves to be a properly finished product and the makers seem to be willing to wait patiently till they are fully satisfied with the movie. The expectation for I is already at an all time high. An official announcement is still yet to be made.

arulraj
19th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Vijay's Kaththi for Diwali; team works double shiftsDue to a number of political problems, Kaththi team was not sure about the chances of releasing the movie for Diwali. Thanks to the ongoing discussions to sell Kaththi satellite rights to Jaya TV, Kaththi audio launch and press releases were held smoothly and in an uneventful manner. Encouraged by the good turn of events, the team is now energized to release Kaththi for Diwali. Since a long list of big movies are struggling to find a release date after November 2014, Diwali will be an ideal release date for Kaththi.

AR Murugadoss deploys two units to shoot Kaththi
AR Murugadoss has split the team into two units shooting simultaneously. All of Vijay's remaining scenes are currently being shot by AR Murugadoss while the remaining filler scenes without Vijay are currently being shot by the director's assistants. The plan is to complete the shooting within the next 10 days and quickly move ahead with post production work. If everything goes well as per the plan, get ready for Kaththi releasing on Diwali day.

Mahen
19th September 2014, 01:29 PM
Nee yaro sounds weird..a very strange composition

Russellmvr
19th September 2014, 01:32 PM
Would have been nice, if danush was the hero.. :-)

vinodh143
19th September 2014, 01:38 PM
i like the songs, completely feel different from other Vj albums... padam vantha automatic hit aaagum ....

Russellpme
19th September 2014, 03:27 PM
Has anyone seen the video of the protest yesterday outside the venue? Please do watch and find out who is their target and the amount of violence and hatred involved in protest! Gandhi Pirandha Mann?

Russellmvr
19th September 2014, 03:31 PM
What they telling?

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 06:00 PM
When Vijay sir acts, even a very ordinary scene goes to a whole new level :
The captain of Team Kaththi, A.R.Murugadoss is a director who is celebrated all around the country as he has delivered hits in all the major film industries - Tamil, Hindi and Telugu. After Thuppakki, his second outing with Vijay, Kaththi is much-expected by the audiences and critics alike, and the film's music and teaser were released yesterday to kick-start the expectations aggressively. This is what ARM said at yesterday's formal launch event held at Chennai.
"Let me tell you people, I'm a Tamilian by birth and I'll die as a Tamilian only.Be it me or Vijay sir, we never go behind money. I was born and brought up here. Every cell of mine has Tamil encrypted in it. Kaththi is one such movie that'll be celebrated for its unity.After Thuppakki, I always intended to work with Vijay sir. Kaththi was a memorable time.
I just tell Vijay sir to recite, "I'm waiting". But when he enacts it, a very ordinary scene goes to a whole new level. With a slight tilt and the way he says it, I get stunned. Kaththi will have lot more of such gimmicks.
We were working back to back and I got a little tired, stressed, dehydrated and finally blacked out. When I opened my eyes at the hospital, I felt a little hazy. There was somebody standing in front of me and the doctor asked if I could see properly. When my vision got clear, as per the usual norms, doctor asked if I knew who was standing in front of me. It was Ilayathalapathy Vijay sir himself waiting there for me. If I didn't know who it was, even my son would beat me.
I asked Vijay sir if he likes Jagdeesh, Kadhiresan or Jeevanandham. He said Kadhiresan. This movie will exceed your expectations. Wait for Diwali, we are coming with a bang"
-Behindwoods

ecureuhapis
19th September 2014, 06:03 PM
nice to see top directors like ARM (& shankar) establishing strong rapport with Vijay

Anban
19th September 2014, 06:03 PM
teaser nalla irukku .. though, it could be interpreted comically

Russellpme
19th September 2014, 06:19 PM
Teaser views are struggling to reach 1 million. Any issues?

faithiu11
19th September 2014, 06:24 PM
Not many shots in teaser....more over arm deliberately don't want to reveal any clue about plot...which is good...don't know wat kind of difference these youtube views make it in final output of the movie

VinodKumar's
19th September 2014, 06:36 PM
There is nothing in teaser to view repeatedly. This is why I dont like teasers. "I" was an exception and it had too many things to watch for. Teaser uduraenu most of the times mokka potturaanunga :twisted:.

Mr.GreyShirt
19th September 2014, 06:42 PM
But you can't reveal too many things in the teaser also which "I" did. I never liked teasers. Why do we need a trailer for a trailer?

faithiu11
19th September 2014, 06:50 PM
There is a chance fringe group can assume some story by sering teaser and create problem for it...so arm has to deal it carefully....final product is very imp...same happened for thalaiva teaser..less views where as jilla got more views..its all about repeat value/more shots

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 06:58 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx26fJsCcAA-eM4.jpg

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 07:01 PM
Teaser views are struggling to reach 1 million. Any issues?
problem is channel Lyca Production which uploaded it, it has less subscribers. Would've wished erosnow to upload it.

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 07:05 PM
Kaththi caller tune codes :) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx5iFBNCQAAVFPk.jpg

Russellpme
19th September 2014, 07:09 PM
problem is channel Lyca Production which uploaded it, it has less subscribers. Would've wished erosnow to upload it.

true brother! I m waiting for the mass trailer now to get some ideas on how the movie is going to be!

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 07:48 PM
Past 20K likes in 1day.. :clap: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx5sYczCQAAJivc.jpg

elsaen11
19th September 2014, 08:27 PM
Teaser
Whattey Cinematography
Seems they used 'Green Tint ' colour green is associated with knowledge & prosperity usually used by cinematographer to show scenes aims to raise consciousness about social cause

and correlating this with Jesudas song it hints what would be subject they are handling

Album - disappointed
Aathi sounds good

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

:ty: for the comments :)

Kumaran.P
19th September 2014, 10:39 PM
Vaaila nalla varudhu ba >_< https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx6M3miCUAE2pkf.jpg

elsaen11
19th September 2014, 11:23 PM
Ellam thideer fans gumbal senthavunga :sigh2:

Freedom
19th September 2014, 11:56 PM
Aathi and selfie are my picks.

I think the theme music from the teaser is from Aathi, am I correct?

Other songs are OK ish. If the movie runs well, they may turn out to be hits like the VIP songs

But I'm fairly surprised that ARM did not use Anirudh's strength (3, VIP). Soft melodies are his strength and unfortunately I don't find them in this album. Disappointed!

selvamohankumar
20th September 2014, 01:18 AM
Aathi and selfie are my picks.

I think the theme music from the teaser is from Aathi, am I correct?

Other songs are OK ish. If the movie runs well, they may turn out to be hits like the VIP songs

But I'm fairly surprised that ARM did not use Anirudh's strength (3, VIP). Soft melodies are his strength and unfortunately I don't find them in this album. Disappointed!

I guess with the lyrics of "Nee Yaaro" made you not listen to the song. But actually you should try listening the song taking vijay off your mind and listen. U would like it.

KJY rendered it beautifully.. Vijay songs are known to be little less famous before video release. You should see post movie release.

Yes, Aathi is a song from theme..

Freedom
20th September 2014, 01:36 AM
I guess with the lyrics of "Nee Yaaro" made you not listen to the song. But actually you should try listening the song taking vijay off your mind and listen. U would like it.

KJY rendered it beautifully.. Vijay songs are known to be little less famous before video release. You should see post movie release.

Yes, Aathi is a song from theme..

I did listen to Nee yaaro song.

The first time I heard Amma Amma song from VIP, I didn't like it either. But it grew on me. May I'll like with more hearings.

BTW I donot wear tinted glasses for VJ songs or movies. Its just that some fans out here are purely provocative. I have learnt to ignore them!

selvamohankumar
20th September 2014, 01:39 AM
I did listen to Nee yaaro song.

The first time I heard Amma Amma song from VIP, I didn't like it either. But it grew on me. May I'll like with more hearings.

BTW I donot wear tinted glasses for VJ songs or movies. Its just that some fans out here are purely provocative. I have learnt to ignore them!

Agreed and accepted. :)

Anban
20th September 2014, 07:40 AM
There is nothing in teaser to view repeatedly. This is why I dont like teasers. "I" was an exception and it had too many things to watch for. Teaser uduraenu most of the times mokka potturaanunga :twisted:.
yes.. irukkurathulaye worst, intha motion posters thaan ..

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 08:35 AM
#Kaththi Audio Release Celebrations Today @ Coimbatore

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx6Jrn3CYAAKhy5.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 08:39 AM
Unseen...Thalaivaaa...

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx6XNO9CQAA92CN.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 08:41 AM
KING ARRIVES THIS DIWALI..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx6MM3lCcAEYOqY.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 08:48 AM
Madurai online vijay fans banner for audio launch

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8eldSCYAA-nWq.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:22 AM
Bike Rally By Vijay Fans in Madurai @ KATHTHI audio release celebrations

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8eSGyCQAIeBeG.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:25 AM
KATHTHI audio celebrations in Madurai today early morning..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8d72YCQAAwm_u.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:26 AM
Celebration in Traditional Style

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8hRAQCEAAgrZ3.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:28 AM
Thalapathy Devotees..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8hUXTCEAE21-u.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:30 AM
Madurai mass celebration !!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8gql9CAAARAwB.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:53 AM
This is what Madurai looks like when it deals with #Thalapathy

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8pNc4CcAEDtPL.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 09:57 AM
Celebrations in full swing

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8rBYUCEAEo7Nn.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 10:08 AM
Coimbatore #Kaththi Audio Release Celebration

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8tiQNCYAEZzRr.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 10:16 AM
'Chat with Anirudh' tomorrow @ 6pm. #Kaththi #6InARow.

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 10:26 AM
#KATHTHICelebrationsStarts

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8pxaoCIAAitkN.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 10:49 AM
KATHTHI Celebration starts..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8sSV7CYAEmod5.jpg

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 10:56 AM
Sriya Reddy@sriyareddy : #kaththi unbelievable songs so interesting it's got something new very new age .. Ani dam good @anirudhofficial

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 10:58 AM
A.r.Murugadoss speech at Kaththi audio launch..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMO5ior6Gc

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 11:28 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8irFSCYAE8T-E.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 11:31 AM
Thalapathyda..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8lLJlCcAEoYyr.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 11:39 AM
#Kaththi Massive Celebrations in Coimbatore @shanthi theater

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8nHBsCIAAYGWz.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 11:40 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx8l1gyCIAAT_JL.jpg

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 11:40 AM
Teaser review: Great background score sets the tone for Kaththi
First impressions, they say, are the lasting ones. On that score, the first thing that strikes you on watching actor Vijay's forthcoming Tamil film Kaththi's teaser, released late on Thursday, is its background score. It’s powerful and gripping, synthetic yet elemental: without doubt, one of the best for a crime thriller. And the man of the hour is music director Anirudh Ravichander, he who is credited composing Kolaveri Di.
Also watch:Kaththi teaser
Helmed by A R Murugadoss, the teaser sets the tone of the film: it opens in what looks like a dilapidated godown with Vijay’s shadow trailing a gang of men. No prizes for getting this one right: Vijay's on a war path to wipe out the baddies and he means business. The twirl of his knife is enough to set the cat among the pigeons: you don’t come in his way.
This is Vijay’s second outing with Murugadoss after the stupendous success of Thuppakki (2012). In Kaththi, Vijay’s character is pitted against Bollywood’s Neil Nitin Mukesh, who plays a rather sophisticated villain. Samantha Ruth Prabhu plays the romantic interest to the hero. There are some hints that Vijay will be seen in a double role, but nothing is confirmed. The film is set for Diwali release.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/regional/teaser-review-great-background-score-sets-the-tone-for-kaththi/article1-1266083.aspxK

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 11:58 AM
'Kaththi' teaser review

A.R. Murugadoss and his team had hit one more six in the form of a teaser this time. The 49 second long teaser is actually does not reveal anything, but it has achieved its purpose pretty easily. We get to Vijay walking with a group of people and spinning the knife quite professionally in the first few seconds, and his face is revealed through a spinning cartwheel.

Under all probability, the Vijay, who is carrying the pipe is expected to be the villain and the one who is along with elder peoples in a tunnel with a Petromax light is the antagonist. The 360 degree camera spin with the bombastic BGM of Anirudh; is sure to give goosebumps to the fans of Vijay. The official countdown for Diwali has begun!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/kaththi-teaser-review-tamil-news-114553

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 12:00 PM
Where is Vijay’s Selfie Pulla going to be shot?
Songs of Ilayathalapathy starrer Kaththi are the most happening things in town now. The music of this A R Murugadoss directorial scored by Anirudh was launched a couple of days back and since then, it has been a carnival time for Vijay fans.
On the filming updates about Kaththi, it has been reliably learnt that A R Murugadoss is shooting for the film currently in Chennai and in surrounding areas. It is also said that the film is proceeding to the finish line very fast and it would be a WRAP soon.
Meanwhile the song that is on its way to becoming a youth anthem, ‘selfie pulla’, is yet to be shot and the team is still in consideration about the location of shoot for this song. It could probably happen in Mumbai or in an exotic location abroad. Stay tuned pulla!

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 01:25 PM
Kaththi Audio launch fans celebration video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXXLKQomudU&app=desktop

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 01:30 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx9d349CMAEP7_K.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 02:07 PM
ErosNowSouth @ErosNowSouth
@Sounderstylish After #KaththiAudioLive we have the next plan for #kaththi Audio Promotions.. This Evening you ll know more about it :)

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 02:50 PM
Audio Celebrations at Kovai

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx9eFhjCcAAOf0D.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 02:57 PM
#KaththiLetsTakeASelfiPulla

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx9qgStCcAIeoHS.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 03:01 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx9ucoPCQAAAGYA.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 03:02 PM
Archana Kalpathi @archanakalpathi
#Kaththi songs are brilliant ! Album of the year ! @anirudhofficial

Russelldwp
20th September 2014, 04:04 PM
I heard that thalapathy's kaththi TV RIGHTS given to JAYA TV LAST NIGHT. Is it is confirmed ?

also if TV rights with JAYA TV means we vijay fans need not worry about any bodys talk and surely film will jijantically hit in screens on Deewali

Mr.GreyShirt
20th September 2014, 04:09 PM
Paalam song is truly unique. I like it.

Russelldwp
20th September 2014, 04:40 PM
'ஐ'-யை முந்தியது 'கத்தி': அனிருத்தின் 6-வது படமும் ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் டாப்! இந்த செய்தியை நண்பர்களுடன் பகிர்க: ஷேர் செய்ய ட்வீட் செய்ய ஷேர் செய்ய கருத்துக்கள் மெயில் இதற்கு முன் அனிருத் இசையில் வெளிவந்த 5 திரைப்படங்களின் இசையும், வெளிவந்த நாளில் ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் முதலிடம் பிடித்தது அதைப்போலவே கத்தி இசையும் முதலிடம் பிடித்துள்ளது.

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/music/kaththi-is-no-1-album-on-itunes-india-030882.html

Russellisf
20th September 2014, 04:58 PM
அனிருத் நெகிழ்ச்சி... சமந்தா கலாய்ப்பு... - 'கத்தி' இசை வெளியீடு ஹைலைட்ஸ்!

விஜய், சமந்தா, நீல் நிதின் முகேஷ், சதீஷ் உள்ளிட்ட நடிக்க, ஏ.ஆர். முருகதாஸ் இயக்கி இருக்கும் படம் 'கத்தி'. அனிருத் இசையமைத்து இருக்கும் இப்படத்தின் இசை வெளியீட்டு விழா சென்னை லீலா பேலஸ் ஹோட்டலில் வியாழக்கிழமை மாலை நடைபெற்றது.

மாலை 4:30 மணிக்கு 'கத்தி' படத்திற்கு எதிராக ஆர்ப்பாட்டம் நடைபெற்றது. இதனால் பலத்த போலீஸ் பாதுக்காப்பிற்கு இடையே இசை வெளியீட்டு விழா நடைபெற்றது. இசை வெளியீட்டு விழா அழைப்பிதழ் வைத்திருப்பவர்கள் மட்டுமே, உள்ளே அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டார்கள்.

'கத்தி' இசை வெளியீட்டு விழாவின் சில துளிகள்:

* சிறப்பு விருந்தினர் என்று யாருமில்லாமல், படக்குழுவினரே படத்தின் இசை வெளியிட்டார்கள். இவர்களோடு படத்தின் இசையினை வாங்கியிருக்கும் ஈராஸ் நிறுவனத்தின் தென்னிந்திய தலைவர் செளந்தர்யா ரஜினிகாந்த் இணைந்துக் கொண்டார்.

* இயக்குநர் தரணி, விஜய்யின் அடுத்த படத்தின் இயக்குநர் சிம்புதேவன், இயக்குநர் விஜய், அமலா பால், இயக்குநர் வசந்தபாலன், ஆர்யா, சிபிராஜ், சாந்தனு உள்ளிட்ட பல்வேறு திரையுலக பிரபலங்கள் கலந்து கொண்டார்கள்.

* இசை வெளியீட்டு விழாவின் தொடக்கமாக 'பக்கம் வந்து' என்ற பாடலை ஹிப் ஹாப் ஆதி பாடினார். அதற்கு விளக்குகள் பொருத்தப்பட்ட ஆடையுடன் நடனமாடினார்கள். விளக்குகள் முழுவதும் அணைக்கப்பட்டு, நடனமாடியது பார்வையாளர்களுக்கு புதுமையாக இருந்தது.

* Lets take a Selfie pulla என்று விஜய் பாடிய பாடலுக்கு அவர் முன்னிலையில் நடனக் கலைஞர்கள் நடனமாடியது கண்டு ரசித்தார் விஜய்.

* "க்ரீன் பார்க் ஒட்டலில் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸைச் சந்தித்து, இப்படம் குறித்து பேசியது மறக்க முடியாத ஒன்று. நான் 6-வது படமே விஜய் படத்திற்கு இசையமைப்பேன் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை. இந்த மேடையில் ரொம்ப உணர்ச்சிப்பூர்வமாக இருக்கிறேன். ஒவ்வொரு பாடலுமே, விஜய் மற்றும் அவரது ரசிகர்களை மனதில் கொண்டு உருவாக்கப்பட்டவைதான். விஜய்யை போன்று ஒரு சிறந்த மனிதரை நான் இதுவரை கண்டதில்லை" என்று படத்தின் இசையமைப்பாளர் அனிருத் நெகிழ்ச்சியாக பேசினார்.

* 'கத்தி' டீஸரை இரண்டு முறை திரையிட்டார்கள். ஆயினும், விழாவிற்கு வந்திருந்த விஜய் ரசிகர்கள் மீண்டும் ஒருமுறை திரையிட வேண்டும் என்று ஆர்ப்பரித்துக் கொண்டே இருந்தார்கள்.

* "இப்படத்தின் எனது நடிப்பிற்கும், வசன உச்சரிப்பிற்கும் விஜய் நிறைய உதவிகள் செய்தார். அவருடன் சண்டையிடும் காட்சிகளில் எல்லாம் நான் ஒரு நடிகனாகவே நடித்தேன். ஆகையால் அவரது ரசிகர்கள் என் மீது கோபப்பட்டு கொள்ள மாட்டார்கள்" என்று 'கத்தி' படத்தில் வில்லனாக நடித்திருக்கும் நீல் நிதின் முகேஷ் பேசினார்.

* "ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கம், ஹீரோ விஜய், அனிருத் இசை, நான் விஜய்யோடு படம் முழுவதும் ஒரு ரோல் எப்படியிருக்கும் என்று அனிருத்திடம் கூறியிருக்கிறேன். ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் என்னிடம் படம் குறித்து பேசிவிட்டு, விஜய் தான் ஹீரோ என்றார். நான் உடனே அனிருத்திற்கு போன் செய்தேன். அவரது போன் பிஸியாக இருந்தது. திரும்ப அவர் போன் செய்தார்.

ப்ரோ.. விஜய் படம் கமிட்டாகி இருக்கேன் என்று கூற, நான் தான் இசை என்று அனிருத் கூறினார். நான் நினைத்தது நடந்திருக்கிறது. 'காதலுக்கு மரியாதை' படத்திற்காக போஸ்டர், பேனர் எல்லாம் ஒட்டியிருக்கிறேன். அவரோடு நடித்ததை எல்லாம் மறக்க முடியாத தருணங்கள். விஜய் அவரது ரசிகர்களை எவ்வளவு நேசிக்கிறார் என்பது அவரோடு பணியாற்றும் போது தான் புரிந்தது. எனது வீட்டில், சமந்தா போன்று ஒரு பெண்ணைத் தான் எனக்கு மணப்பெண்ணாக பார்க்கிறார்கள்" என்று படத்தில் விஜய்யோடு நடித்திருக்கும் சதீஷ் கூறினார்.

* "ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் - விஜய் கூட்டணியில் துப்பாக்கி படம் சூப்பர் ஹிட் ஆனது. அதேபோல் இவர்கள் கூட்டணியில் கத்தி படம் உருவாக இருப்பதாக தகவல் தெரிந்ததும் இதில் விஜய் ஜோடியாக யார் என்று கடுமையான போட்டி நிலவி இருக்கும். அந்த சமயத்தில் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் எனக்கு போன் செய்து கத்தி படத்தில் விஜய்க்கு ஜோடியாக நீ தான் நடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கூறியது. எனக்கும் மிகவும் சந்தோஷமாக இருந்தது. உடனே விமானத்தில் பறந்து வந்தேன்.

கவலைப்படாதே சதீஷ்.. நானே உன்னை கல்யாணம் பண்ணிக்கிறேன்" என்று கலாய்ப்புடன் கூறினார் நாயகி சமந்தா. இவ்வாறு சமந்தா கூறியதும், அங்கிருந்த விளக்குகள் தாண்டி, சதீஷின் முகத்தில் அவ்வளவு உற்சாகம்.

courtesy the hindu tamil

gane14
20th September 2014, 05:23 PM
Paalam song is truly unique. I like it.

Yes, underrated song of the album and expecting a good choreography for this song

gane14
20th September 2014, 05:26 PM
My picks:

1) Athi - loop mode :-D
2) Yaar petra magano - Its divine to hear his voice, Jesudas sir vaipae illa :bow:
3) Selfie pulla
4) Paalam
5) Pakka vandhu

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 05:32 PM
sivakumar @bosssiva
Got distribution rights of Kaththi for T T area for recorded price . Super happy guys

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx-EooJCEAMSOHC.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 05:35 PM
Radikaa Sarathkumar‏@realradikaa
Two fav songs now Selfie pulla, and Merasalaayitten on repeat mode

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 05:38 PM
Through the entire next week, we are thinking to have numerous Selfie Pulla Videos from each and every fan across the world..
As most of you guys guessed it :) Selfie Pulla is the song which we are gonna take across the world with the help of #Kaththi Fans :)

Anban
20th September 2014, 05:47 PM
sivakumar @bosssiva
Got distribution rights of Kaththi for T T area for recorded price . Super happy guys

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx-EooJCEAMSOHC.jpg
price-a enga thambi record panneenga ??

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 06:10 PM
INDHA PADALAI PAADIYAVAR UNGAL VIJAY

If a seasoned actor does regular singing, then it’s like international cricketer Andrew Flintoff taking up professional boxing. More than rendering extraordinary singing with an ordinary voice for his movies alone, actor Vijay should do it more often for others' movies also. Thyagaraja Bagavathar, PU Chinnapa and TR Mahalingam rose to stardom, because they could voice their own songs. Chiyaan Vikram did it all in Kanthasamy, a rare feat that got repeated after decades in Tamil cinema.

Ilayathalapthy hails from a musical family and his mother Mrs. Shobha Chandreshekar gets regularly featured in musical events. So, the genetic predisposition and Vijay's inclination towards music is a well known fact. Pulling of a song is not an easy feat, but Vijay has been doing it every time when given a chance. From the days that had a disclaimer in the bottom saying, 'Indha padalai paadiyavar ungal Vijay', the actor has come a long way as a singer delivering typical gaana to folk to melodies.

Interesting trivia is, the recent sensation "Let's take a selfie pulla' is the thirtieth song of the mass-masala hero. Adding to it, considering the stats, Vijay has almost sung a song in every second of his film. The very first being Bambai city-sukha rotti for Rasigan, thanks to Deva for bringing the singer in Vijay. All such songs sung by Vijay had funny, exciting lyrics composed in a manner to exploit his dancing talent too. From Ilayaraja to GV Prakash, the Gilli boy gave instant hits.

With a slew of hits, Thottabetta, Oh baby, Vaadi vaaadi, Google Google and now the selfie song in Kaththi are his landmark songs that ruled radio play-outs. After 7 long years Harris composed ‘Google Google’ for Vijay to sing. Considering performing arts as a whole, singing is one such art which needs meticulous training and insights. Ulaganayagan, Vikram. Simbu, Dhanush and Vijay being professional singers on one side, even Vishal, Karthi and Suriya have crooned songs on the other side.

There are certain boons from technology that makes singing almost easy. Tools like auto-tune, melodyne and pitch correction enhances casual singing to a full-fledged product. But music-directors’ state, Vijay has a natural ability to sing accurately. Singing is all about just hitting the right note and he does it all. More than voicing the lyrics, Vijay adds cute expressions and subtle improvisations that beautifully place the song among listeners.

At the start of his singing career, it was just plain singing with not much on the characterization part, but Oh baby baby from Kadhulukku mariyadhai had a soul, Ennoda laia from Badri showed his alter voicing credential, Coca cola and Vaadi vaadi reflected his energetic singing and the rest to come by sealed him an authorized play-back singer. Having the traits of a full-time singer, Vijay should do it often and do it for other films too. Given the talent, why not capitalize on it?

When music directors, producers and also the fans realized the selling factor of Vijay’s singing, he's been compelled to sing a song in all of his movies. Post the Google Google wave, the pressure and expectations on Vijay as a singer was hard to meet for the people involved also. That's when Vaangana Vanakungana happened for Thalaiva. Vijay once again proved, he can give back to back hits. Till then, Vijay had done commercial songs. But it was Kandangi Kandangi with Imman for Jilla that showed the actor can do proper melody songs also. The temperament based composition earned acclaim just for Vijay singing a technically sounder song along with somebody like Shreya Goshal.

What next was in everybody? A.R. Murugadoss announced, it would be Anirudh taking care of the music department in Kaththi! That's when eyebrows raised and anticipations got bigger. There was a huge responsibility vested on Anirudh's shoulders. The song has to appeal to the masses, die-hard fans and also regular tuners. The minute 'Take a selfie pulla' released, trade reports assure, we have a blockbuster in hand already.

Vijay has embellished casual singing with absolute professionalism. If the trend of Vijay singing continues, the actor will be a strong contender in Best singer category as well.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-column/indha-padalai-paadiyavar-ungal-vijay.html

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 06:20 PM
VIJAY & SANGEETHA

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0kym-CcAEJbDW.jpg

SenGOEk
20th September 2014, 06:27 PM
Madhan Karky ‏@madhankarky
#SelfiePulla
#SnapLine

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx-FvMKCcAI5Gjx.jpg

Russellpme
20th September 2014, 08:54 PM
I heard that thalapathy's kaththi TV RIGHTS given to JAYA TV LAST NIGHT. Is it is confirmed ?

also if TV rights with JAYA TV means we vijay fans need not worry about any bodys talk and surely film will jijantically hit in screens on Deewali

If its true then i be the happiest person on earth!

Shanker
20th September 2014, 09:40 PM
Just a tip. For all you guys who downloaded the songs, do yourself a favour and find the lossless versions. If you have the CD, rip it in lossless format.

Makes LOADS of difference. Especially in tracks like Pakkam Vandhu.

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 10:09 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50 :
#Kaththi- 1st deal in TN signed 4 TT area - Trichy Thanjavur at a whopping amount by Boss Films Shiva.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2014, 10:13 PM
#KaththiLetsTakeASelfiPulla

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx9qgStCcAIeoHS.jpg

:shock:

Kumaran.P
20th September 2014, 11:08 PM
Kaththi will set a record !
Kaththi's high profile audio launch is all done and the music is already creating waves among the patronized listeners. Now it's time for the distributors to take turns and negotiate the rates with the exhibitors.
Boss films Siva is one such person, who distributes big budgeted films around the Trichy and Thanjavur region. Having already released a record number of close to 35 screens for Enthiran, in his belt alone, now he's got the rights of Kaththi for a whooping price.
Mr. Siva claims, "I haven't watched the film yet, but I very strongly believe the Vijay- Murugadoss combo will repeat their magic. I heard the songs and also watched the teaser. This film is bound to create ripples at box-office. I'm trying my level best to release the film in a record setting 45 screens. The Trichy, Thanjavur area will very soon see the biggest release for a big hero".
If Kaththi manages to get the right screens with a decent number, it is for sure to have a great run in theatres.
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/kaththi-will-have-record-number-of-screens.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st September 2014, 08:43 AM
Song Liking in Order :

1) Bad Villain Theme (Veenai Part - Kickass) :bow: So Cunning
2) Sword of Destiny
3) Pakkam Vandhu
4) Aathi
5) Selfie Pulla
6) Nee Yaro
7) Paalam

Kumaran.P
21st September 2014, 10:16 AM
I grew up watching Vijay films
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is one of the most popular heroines down South, and is busy in both the Tamil and Telugu industries with films opposite the biggest superstars. Recently her glam appearance in films like Anjaan and Rabhasa were a big treat to the male populace.
Her upcoming Kaththi with Vijay is getting ready for a Diwali release. At the recent audio launch of the movie, she spoke about her long bond with Vijay and his films.
"I’m a typical Pallavaram girl. I grew up watching Vijay films. I’m so excited about being part of such a great movie. We wish you all to get entertained to the fullest"
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/samantha-and-her-long-bond-with-vijays-films.html

NGWard
21st September 2014, 11:51 AM
Song Liking in Order :

1) Bad Villain Theme (Veenai Part - Kickass) :bow: So Cunning
2) Sword of Destiny
3) Pakkam Vandhu
4) Aathi
5) Selfie Pulla
6) Nee Yaro
7) Paalam

My pick

1) Palam
2) Aathi
4) Pakkam Vanthu
5) Selfie Pulla
6) Nee yaro

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 12:56 PM
Chennai Avadi #kaththi Audio Celebrations ...!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCXvKOCYAADCBI.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 12:59 PM
This is what we call it as #TrueLove :)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCUN4qCcAEMxBU.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:05 PM
Audio celebrations in Chennai Tambaram!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCMH1RCQAA6uDY.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:13 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCMiBrCAAELlkS.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:16 PM
#Kaththi audio celebrations in Chennai

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCM5OiCUAA9FfF.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:19 PM
Theni, Cumbam #Kaththi Audio Launch Celebrations!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCfyymCcAEG8Rz.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:21 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCfhl9CEAAe5A-.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 01:24 PM
In Tambaran Children Releasing #Kaththi Audio!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCjuLICQAAy-ch.jpg

elsaen11
21st September 2014, 02:26 PM
So TT area got record screens for kaththi.... Next Chennai :smokesmirk:

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 02:36 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByCrj_9CIAAO-mu.jpg

Kumaran.P
21st September 2014, 06:19 PM
Vijay Yesudas@IAMVIJAYYESUDAS : And a big Congrats to @anirudhofficial for producing an Awesome Album for #Kaththi-just mind blowing-we were playing it on loop and rocking

Kumaran.P
21st September 2014, 07:19 PM
Kaththi audio release celebration in Erode. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByD11PRCUAIZSpm.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 07:22 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByD6jUPCMAEshtO.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 07:34 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByD8Dw0IcAATfNt.jpg

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 07:43 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByD8ci6CIAEpod6.jpg

Russelldwp
21st September 2014, 08:24 PM
மலைக்கோட்டை மாநகராம் திருச்சியை தலைமையகமாக கொண்ட டிடி ஏரியாவில் இதுவரை வரலாறு காணாத அளவில் மிகப்பெரிய சாதனையாக விற்பனையை கண்டுலள்ளது விஜய்யின் கத்தி.

இதுவரை மற்றவர் சாதனையை எளிதாக முறியடித்தார் என்றிருந்த இளையதளபதி தான் படைக்கும் சாதனையை மற்றவர் முறியடிக்க
அவகாசம் கொடுக்கும் நிலைக்கு வந்து விட்டார்.

எனவே இளயதளபதியையோ அவர் படத்தையோ எதிர்க்கும் நிலை வந்தால் அவர் சாதனை இமயத்தை தொடும் என்பதை இருமாப்புடன்
கூறிக்கொள்கிரோம்.

விஜயின் கத்தி திரையுலகில் சரித்திரத்தை மாற்றும் என்பதில் ஐயமில்லை

Vijay's Kaththi Makes First Highest Record Break Sales in TT AREA

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 08:47 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByENy8tCEAE0WF8.jpg

yellow
21st September 2014, 08:49 PM
My kid Sanjana performance for Selfie Pulla – Kaththi-Dedication to all Vijay Fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaxL6RJWuY&feature=youtu.be

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 09:24 PM
My kid Sanjana performance for Selfie Pulla – Kaththi-Dedication to all Vijay Fans

Good one bro:thumbsup:

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 09:25 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByEU3KkCMAAocrU.jpg

elsaen11
21st September 2014, 09:38 PM
#Kaththi rights boss_siva for trichy and thanjaore, cosmo siva for tup, cbe eroide..TVI-Kanyakumari by Sri Raj films..Will be finalized 2mrw

CEDYBLUE
21st September 2014, 09:43 PM

Like Father, Like Daughter :)

The amazing thing is she danced for the entire song.

Good one Yellow :thumbsup:

yellow
21st September 2014, 09:44 PM
Like Father, Like Daughter :)

The amazing thing is she danced for the entire song.

Good one Yellow :thumsup:

Thanks Bro :)

yellow
21st September 2014, 09:46 PM
Good one bro:thumbsup:

Thanks Bro.

selvamohankumar
21st September 2014, 10:01 PM
Good Job Sanjana.. Yellow Kalakal...

SenGOEk
21st September 2014, 10:08 PM
KATHTHI audio celebrations at Sakthi theatre, Tirupur

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0dkmNCYAAwffR.jpg
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0-_OrCIAEURdR.jpg
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0-zMhCEAArCmA.jpg
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx0-yGACYAAZfpN.jpg

yellow
21st September 2014, 10:13 PM
Good Job Sanjana.. Yellow Kalakal...

Thanks Bro :)

Russellpme
22nd September 2014, 05:19 PM
Velmurugan, the person who is against Vijay's Kaththi( watch debate show on thanthi tv regarding Kaththi & protest coverage outside audio launch to know who) has given an interview to GTV (a srilankan based tamil channel in Europe) on August 17th 2013(telecasted 3 days before Thalaivaa release) against Vijay & Vijay fans. So it clearly shows this guy is against Vijay and not Kaththi.

I can upload the video but it is very controversial and 100% against Thalabathy and Thalaivar fans! The video must be banned so I am not going to share it!

VinodKumar's
22nd September 2014, 06:18 PM
Seri vidunga kathukitta motha vithayum erakki famous aagitu poraapla...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd September 2014, 06:20 PM
Address illaadha nilamaikku andha above mentioned person pogaama irundhaale periya vishayam... Endha dhayiriyathula idha ellaam pannittu irukkaaru !! Namma pasanga ivara innum vittuvechirukkuradhu periya vishayam

VinodKumar's
22nd September 2014, 06:27 PM
PM me the link pls. Veri yethikuvom ;).

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:16 PM
Chinmayi Sripaada @Chinmayi :
Mindblown by that final shot in the Kathi teaser. Pppah level.

Mahen
22nd September 2014, 07:18 PM
teaser nalla irukku .. though, it could be interpreted comically
true..anti vijay fans are having fun..saw one bathroom teaser.. :rotfl: no offense but it was really funny..murugadass :hammer: i expected a better teaser..

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:26 PM
Samantha hopes on Vijay's #Kaththi movie - Tv9 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzX79nn-OQ

faithiu11
22nd September 2014, 07:26 PM
Murugadoss and entire crew very much confident about movie and a interesting thing is still no can get any clue about anything about movie even after a teaser release...kudos to ARM...I think strength of his movies is its difficult to guess his screen play...thuppakki pre interval scene yellam vera level...any actors dream...waiting for a merisal moments lik this in this movie too...hope ARM won't disappoint....

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:27 PM
Vijay Yesudas @IAMVIJAYYESUDAS : I'm hooked onto my fathers song #NeeYaaro frm #Kaththi-Amazing composition by @anirudhofficial nd ofcrse my darling Appa stirs up emotions

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:30 PM
Murugadoss and entire crew very much confident about movie and a interesting thing is still no can get any clue about anything about movie even after a teaser release...kudos to ARM...I think strength of his movies is its difficult to guess his screen play...thuppakki pre interval scene yellam vera level...any actors dream...waiting for a merisal moments lik this in this movie too...hope ARM won't disappoint....
kaththi interval scene will be 10x than thuppakki. Wait and watch. ;)

faithiu11
22nd September 2014, 07:33 PM
kaththi interval scene will be 10x than thuppakki. Wait and watch. ;)heard anything about it kumaran.....?

ajaybaskar
22nd September 2014, 07:33 PM
Mahen,

If iTunes No.1 is a measure of how big hit an album is, then Kaththi is a big hit too,right?

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:41 PM
heard anything about it kumaran.....?

i heard some news regarding kaththi from trustable source today. This diwali vechu seirathu than namma velai ;)

Kumaran.P
22nd September 2014, 07:42 PM
Chinmayi Sripaada @Chinmayi :
Yov people! That last shot in the Kaththiteaser is genuinely kickass! Was wondering how it was shot & even asked @23_rahulr about it

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 07:48 PM
ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் இந்தி படங்களுக்கு சவால் விடும் 'ஐ', 'கத்தி'!

ஆப்பிள் ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் ஷாருக்கான் மற்றும் ரித்திக் ரோஷன் படங்களின் இசைக்கு கடும் போட்டியாக திகழ்த்து வருகிறது 'ஐ' மற்றும் 'கத்தி'.

கடந்த வாரத்தில் தமிழ்த் திரையுலக ரசிகர்கள் பெரும் ஆவலோடு எதிர்நோக்கிய 'ஐ' மற்றும் 'கத்தி' படங்களின் இசை வெளியீட்டு விழா சென்னையில் நடைபெற்றது. 'ஐ' படத்திற்கு ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான், 'கத்தி' படத்திற்கு அனிருத்தும் இசையமைத்து இருந்தார்கள்.

ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானின் இசையும், அனிருத்தும் இசையும் தற்போது ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் இந்திப் படங்களுக்கு கடும் சவாலாக திகழ்ந்து வருகிறது.

ஷாருக்கானின் 'ஹேப்பி நியூ இயர்' மற்றும் ரித்திக் ரோஷனின் 'பாங் பாங்' ஆகிய படங்களின் இசையினை முதல் இடத்திற்கு வரவிடாமல் 'கத்தி' மற்றும் 'ஐ' ஆகிய படங்களின் பாடல்கள் முதல் இடத்தை பிடித்து வருகிறது.

திங்கள்கிழமை பிற்பகல் 'கத்தி', 'பாங் பாங்', 'ஐ', 'ஹேப்பி நியூ இயர்' என்ற வரிசையில் ஐ-டியூன்ஸில் முதல் நான்கு இடங்கள் இருக்கிறது.

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 08:21 PM
Kerala Kollam vijay fans meet for #kaththi movie release celebrations !!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByHVVvCCEAAv3s_.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 08:32 PM
"Mass Response" from audience for #Kaththi Motion Poster & First Look Stills at Villivakkam Ganga Theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2O1zaVyyM&feature=youtu.be

elsaen11
22nd September 2014, 08:35 PM
true..anti vijay fans are having fun..saw one bathroom teaser.. :rotfl: no offense but it was really funny..murugadass :hammer: i expected a better teaser..

Intentions are clear. Continue :clap:

Mahen
22nd September 2014, 08:40 PM
Mahen,

If iTunes No.1 is a measure of how big hit an album is, then Kaththi is a big hit too,right?

bro, intha I tunes ellam enaku avlo teriyathu..only know ARR always post whenever his albums are on top..dont remember seeing other mds/news abt i tunes..so when kathi was no 1 i guessed it was the Vijay factor (im not denying Vijay's popularity) and not anirudh..

Mahen
22nd September 2014, 08:48 PM
Intentions are clear. Continue :clap:
:lol: naan antha group illa..i have passed that age..some senior hubbers will know me..

paranitharan
22nd September 2014, 08:51 PM
:lol: naan antha group illa..i have passed that age..some senior hubbers will know me..

poi sollatheenga mahen. venumnu thaan panninga :)

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 09:07 PM
#King_Of_Kids

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByJWgFiCMAAT3gX.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 09:09 PM
#Thalapathyat Kaththi Audio Launch!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByJNnffCUAER-Wh.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 10:32 PM
KATHTHI pencil art

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByJnWl9IcAAaarD.jpg

SenGOEk
22nd September 2014, 10:35 PM
Sriya Reddy @sriyareddy
#selfie for all #vijay fans #AndaavaKaanom director and dop

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByJSjEQCIAMpqJi.jpg

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 09:22 AM
@ARMurugadoss with KATHTHI

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByMAvhiCIAE0cwA.jpg

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 09:43 AM
Ibnlive about #Kaththi Teaser

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByIhpWdIUAAZ-84.jpg

hattori_hanzo
23rd September 2014, 10:28 AM
Decent album. Better than Ai and Yaan.

1) Bad Eyes Villain Theme - The first bit with flute & the same with veenai is done well. Very addictive theme.
2) Yaar petra magano? - What a rendition! The music is subtle & focus is on Dasettan's godly voice. Though the tune isn't remarkable, its worth a listen. Lyrics'a Konjam hero-worship jaasthiya theriyudhu. Hope ARM justifies it in the movie without going overboard.
3) Sword theme music, the one heard in teaser, is catchy too. Ka Ka Ka Kathi was a bit odd, though.
4) Pakkam Vandhu - Starts with a familiar note (The Malaysian rap band?). Goes on for a long time & turns monotonous. Andha 'Manameee' varumbodhu appaadaannu irundhudhu. Looks like Anirudh has play around with instruments & made a medley of sorts. I particularly like the way he has blended Naadaswaram & Mridangam with the rap.
5) Selfie Pulla - The initial music is ok but lyrics & tune arent.
6) Paalam - just ok.

Ramkumar86
23rd September 2014, 10:42 AM
Decent album. Better than Ai and Yaan.

1) Bad Eyes Villain Theme - The first bit with flute & the same with veenai is done well. Very addictive theme.
2) Yaar petra magano? - What a rendition! The music is subtle & focus is on Dasettan's godly voice. Though the tune isn't remarkable, its worth a listen. Lyrics'a Konjam hero-worship jaasthiya theriyudhu. Hope ARM justifies it in the movie without going overboard.
3) Sword theme music, the one heard in teaser, is catchy too. Ka Ka Ka Kathi was a bit odd, though.
4) Pakkam Vandhu - Starts with a familiar note (The Malaysian rap band?). Goes on for a long time & turns monotonous. Andha 'Manameee' varumbodhu appaadaannu irundhudhu. Looks like Anirudh has play around with instruments & made a medley of sorts. I particularly like the way he has blended Naadaswaram & Mridangam with the rap.
5) Selfie Pulla - The initial music is ok but lyrics & tune arent.
6) Paalam - just ok.

No comments about aathi?

VinodKumar's
23rd September 2014, 10:52 AM
same question ...btw I hear lot of Kaththi ring tones and talks about audio in my office .. Good !!!

gane14
23rd September 2014, 11:05 AM
same question ...btw I hear lot of Kaththi ring tones and talks about audio in my office .. Good !!!

Same @ my office :) especially aathi and ringtones of kaththi sword of destiny and bad eyes

Ramkumar86
23rd September 2014, 11:19 AM
I think we are all working in same office :). Sword of destiny is everyones ringtone here.

hattori_hanzo
23rd September 2014, 11:51 AM
oops sorry, I thought I mentioned it. Aathi is the best of the lot....I like the way the line "ooru azhagi, ulaga azhagi" starts softly every time and then gradually gets hoarse from "vaadi..". Again an addictive tune (same as Kaththi theme right?). Anirudh & the lyricist have made sure each and every word in all stanzas are pronounced clearly. Music doesn't play a spoilsport here.

Cant stop listening to Bad Eyes Villain Theme. Flutistku oru periya O podanum.

Russellpme
23rd September 2014, 03:24 PM
Guys beware of a web tv channel called REDPIX!!! It is creating troubles for Vijay and Kaththi as I can see from previous press meets with Seeman and the yesterday's press meet with Velmurugan. Seeman & Velmurugan mentions Redpix and states they are always asking about Kaththi,Vijay & ban! Redpix created a bad box office impression video on Thalaiva movie during its release in TN.

Watch the whole video and particularly@1:52 when he asks them to come back some other time to talk about Kaththi on behalf of Redpix!

TITLE OF THE VIDEO HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESS MEET!

Our stand on Kaththi Movie Still the same & 24th we are conducting massive Rally - RedPix 24x7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NDGul1Ej30#t=169

VinodKumar's
23rd September 2014, 03:32 PM
Ivanunga thaan munndiyae Seeman kitta mokka vaangunavanga .. aanalum yedhiraalinga nammala azhikka channel start pannura alavukku poitaanunga :notworthy: !!! KAdaisi varaikum avanga uzhaipula munnera maataanunga hmmm.

elsaen11
23rd September 2014, 04:07 PM
I think we are all working in same office :). Sword of destiny is everyones ringtone here.

Its my ringtone since motion pic release

VinodKumar's
23rd September 2014, 04:12 PM
My ringtone too.

elsaen11
23rd September 2014, 05:24 PM
Low graded fans group targeting chinmayi badly for speaking good abt kaththi teaser. Chinmayi too giving back in right way :lol2:

faithiu11
23rd September 2014, 06:21 PM
@yellow...there is a contest started by erosnowsouth to promote selfipulla worldwide..you can send your little girls performance to them through twitter

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:02 PM
Ram Muthuram Cinemas @RamCinemas
Chiyaan's #I Backs Out from Diwali race !!
' I ' November release #Kaththi Vs #Poojai

Kumaran.P
23rd September 2014, 07:12 PM
Lyca productions' Kaththi starring Illayathalapathy Vijay, Samantha, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sathish, directed by A.R.Murugadoss is set for a Diwali release. The movie's sound track composed by Anirudh Ravichander was released in a simple yet pompous function on September 18. Let's take a brief look at what the album has to offer.
Right from first beat till the end, "Pakkam vandhu" is a hip-hop festival. Yet another new genre in a Vijay movie with and Guess who's back? Hip-hop Thamizhan Aadhi and Anirudh. While Aadhi scintillates with his Tamil Rap, Anirudh titillates when he sings the melodious 'maname maname' bit. The use of Thavil beats and Nadaswaram in hip-hop is a novel fusion attempt. Same about the folk bit in between. A disco favorite, the Tamil rap lyrics used give an Indie pop feel in a good way.
"Paalam" is the dark horse of the album which not only combines multiple genres into one but also shows Anirudh's maturity as a composer. Beginning with qawaali style merging onto classical, fast and melody folk and ending with Kuthu beats it is a mixed bag that can entertain a whole family through visuals. There are also a few rhyme bits in between. The lyrics are meaningful and thematic of bridging various aspects of life. Shankar Mahadevan and Shwetha Mohan add beauty to the song through their versatile singing.
"Kaththi - Sword of Destiny" is the theme that was released with the motion poster. Although heard numerous times, it still sounds fresh as part of the original soundtrack. The lonely urumi in the otherwise western composition gives a unique feel.
"Selfie pulla" is an out and out fun song that has Vijay's extraordinary trademarks written all over it. If someone can do something to make you forget the already-hit Anirudh's version only Vijay can make it possible. His unmatchable energy throughout along with minor and cute enhancements he has done at various places than track version shows why he is no less than any professional singer. Karky's lyrics is naughty in most parts and cheesy in few, yet overall it is harmless fun. Kids will especially love the catchy tune and easy-on-lips lyrics. Sunidhi Chauhan gives ample support even though it is a song owned by Vijay. The percussion and shehnaai add a lot of pep.
"Bad eyes - Villan theme" is a mix of flutes and sitars and spells mystery and curiosity all over. A totally different approach towards a dark theme with jadhis and semi classical instrumentals, this is yet another Anirudh experimentation.
"Nee yaaro" has the legend K.J.Yesudas rendering a sing in Vijay film after Kannukkul Nilavu in 2000. Defying his age, his bold and mellifluous voice reaches your ears with a divine feel like an aged wine. Kudos to Anirudh for bringing back KJY and not using any disturbing effects in his voice. The composition as such is slow and melodious, unlike rest of the album and stands out in its own way. It will be interesting to watch it with visuals.
"Aathi" is a song that is one from Anirudh's routine genres but a very very fresh one in a Vijay film. The song has an extraordinary and unparallel feel and depth that has not been experienced in past 56 music albums of Vijay films. Vishal Dadlani's kickass singing along with Anirudh's hip-hop make the song a thrilling experience in every listen. Keba's guitar bits add beauty to the song and enhance the feel. The use of end montage in Sword of Destiny as part of the song is an interesting approach. Easily the pick of the album.
Ending: Overall, it is a very different album for a Vijay film with new genre of songs, new voices and new feel. Anirudh has come out of his typical shell and has excelled both on his strengths and his experiments. It is music that will be lapped up by music lovers of all ages, not just Vijay fans.
Kaththi - Sharp and shining!!!

GSV
23rd September 2014, 07:17 PM
Almost addicted to all the songs.. one good thing abt album is.. varieties of songs..

elsaen11
23rd September 2014, 07:21 PM
Time for thideer vishal fans :cheer:

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:21 PM
RT @anirudhofficial @soundaryaarajni @hiphoptamizha @madhankarky @ErosNow

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByN9zcaCQAAvC_y.jpg

elsaen11
23rd September 2014, 07:24 PM
Aathi is the best song in album followed by selfie and pakkam vanthu

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:25 PM
LED displaying #Kaththi

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByNrlirCUAAvoxU.jpg

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:32 PM
Okay here we go.. The common cover photo #EpicSelfiePulla :) RT and share across!!!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByNAiHECIAAG8zM.jpg

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:39 PM
Breaking Movies@BreakingViews4u
#Kaththi #Kerala rights (Distribution + Satellite) = 4.35 crore
Thameens have all Kerala rights & will be directly distributing in Travancore & Kochi, India area, while Malabar rights have been re sold

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:46 PM
Rajasekar‏@sekartweets
#Kaththi - Another #Vijay film sold in Kerala for more than 4 crores, Vijay's lucky distributor snapped the deal :)

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 07:59 PM
KATHTHI pencil drawing

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByGuvGBCIAAgsjP.jpg

SenGOEk
23rd September 2014, 08:20 PM
Today's paper ad

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByLcychCQAAfO_P.jpg

arulraj
23rd September 2014, 08:47 PM
Kaththi releases in Tamil Oct 22nd and telugu Oct 31st .....

http://www.ticketnew.com/Kaththi-Tamil-Movie-Tickets-Online-Show-Timings/Online-Advance-Booking/9508/C/Chennai

elsaen11
24th September 2014, 07:01 PM
Not sure when these group of people will stop these. Its happening to almost all celebrities recently

Chinmayi Sripaada

The past 2 days my TL has been filled with profanity from fans at war with each other. Because I said I liked a particular shot of a movie's teaser. I have seen this happen several times in the past. Depends on which star you praise. Probably here, praising someone means we are insulting someone else.
I can now proudly say that I have learnt the profane words in the Tamil language thanks to the some men on twitter ..
All this only because a fan loves a star so much that he thinks it is necessary to spew hatred at others.
I don't know if the stars themselves know of what is going on, they'd be appalled.
The complete no-holds-barred-expression on the internet and the safety of anonymity perhaps makes each of them say some of the choicest words in the Tamil language.
I can't comprehend this. I do know that this unconditional love - "Uyira kudukkara" fans are what makes a star's film run.
Is this all really worth it? Does love for a star blind someone so much that they need to insult someone to the lowliest level to prove their allegiance to a star who doesn't even know what the guy in question is doing?

ajaybaskar
24th September 2014, 07:16 PM
In fact she didn't even say she likes Vijay. She just praised one shot and see the result.

Kumaran.P
24th September 2014, 07:44 PM
They really live such a lowlife. Hating Vijay with an intention to end his career has been their job since ages. But did they succeed atleast a little in that? NO. Rather Vijay's star value, reach, fanbase are getting strengthened and wider like never before. Celebrations for just an audio release is an ample proof for that. Chinmayi is not the only one who was abused ,there are lot more facing this whenever they praise either vijay or his films.

Kumaran.P
24th September 2014, 07:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByTS9f5CYAECyTG.jpg

paranitharan
24th September 2014, 08:00 PM
They really live such a lowlife. Hating Vijay with an intention to end his career has been their job since ages. But did they succeed atleast a little in that? NO. Rather Vijay's star value, reach, fanbase are getting strengthened and wider like never before. Celebrations for just an audio release is an ample proof for that. Chinmayi is not the only one who was abused ,there are lot more facing this whenever they praise either vijay or his films.
Yes they also insulted Kushubu madam and she gave a seruppadi

Kumaran.P
24th September 2014, 08:15 PM
When did kushbu even 'praise' your 'fav actor' to insult her? :lol2:

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:11 PM
Craze of girls towards Vijay is unstoppable!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByOlf-cCAAA8Sol.jpg

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:21 PM
கேரளாவில் தொடரும் ‘விஜய்’ ராஜ்ஜியம்!!

‘இளைய தளபதி’ விஜய் நடித்து வரும் ‘கத்தி’ படத்தின் கேரள திரையரங்க உரிமம் மிகப்பெரிய தொகைக்கு விற்பனையாகி சாதனை படைத்துள்ளது.

‘இளைய தளபதி’ விஜய்க்கு தமிழ்நாட்டில் இருக்கும் அதே அளவிலான ரசிகர் வட்டம் கேரளாவிலும் இருப்பது நாம் அனைவரும் அறிந்தது தான். அந்த வகையில் மலையாள சூப்பர்ஸ்டார்களான மம்மூட்டி மற்றும் மோகன் லால் ஆகியோரது படங்களுக்கு இணையாக இவரது படங்கள் அங்கே வசூல் சாதனை புரிவது வழக்கம். இதை மனதில் கொண்ட பிரபல தமீன்ஸ் விநியோகஸ்த நிறுவனம் ‘கத்தி’ படத்தின் கேரள திரையரங்க உரிமையை ஒரு பெரிய தொகையைக் கொடுத்து கைப்பற்றியுள்ளது.

இதே நிறுவனம்தான் இதுநாள்வரை விஜய் நடித்த பல படங்களை கேரளாவில் விநியோகித்து வந்துள்ளது. அதேபோல் இந்த ஆண்டின் தொடக்கத்தில் விஜய் நடிப்பில் வெளியாகி வெற்றிபெற்ற ஜில்லா படத்தை சென்னையில் வெளியிட்டதும் இந்த நிறுவனம்தான். அதுமட்டுமல்லாமல் ‘கத்தி’ படத்தை தொடர்ந்து சிம்புதேவன் இயக்கத்தில் ‘இளைய தளபதி’ விஜய் நடிக்கவுள்ள பெயரிடாத புதிய படத்தை தயாரிக்கவிருப்பதும் இதே நிறுவனம்தான்.

அனிருத் இசையில் வெளியாகியுள்ள இப்படத்தின் பாடல்கள் தொடர்ந்து ஐ டியூனில் டாப் இடத்தை தக்கவைத்துக் கொண்டிருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

http://kollyworld.com/kaththi-sold-for-big-rate-in-kerala/

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:29 PM
Getting Ready for a Storm!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BySpTjeCAAATyCb.jpg

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:32 PM
Today's shooting spot stills in Nellore!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BySmmZPCAAAt418.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BySmlyZCQAAREj8.jpg

Kumaran.P
24th September 2014, 09:37 PM
#Kaththi Audio Launch will be telecasted at 6.pm in Jaya Tv on October 2nd ! Stay 'TUNED'

Russellpme
24th September 2014, 09:45 PM

They are concentrating more on Vijay's movies& related news rather than on their favourite actor(they probably even forgot who their favourite actor is), as they are getting scared on Vijay's popularity growth and Vijay's strength are the weakness for the other actor.Hope Vijay fans will understand this!

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:46 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByP1FprCQAEg4qI.jpg

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:49 PM
One more still of today's shoot

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BySpXdQCUAA-vFH.jpg

SenGOEk
24th September 2014, 09:53 PM
Fans design of KATHTHI

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByTb5GfCMAAoG4Y.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByTcS4LCAAMEd4A.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th September 2014, 04:36 PM
Ooru Azhagi Uzhaga Azhagi
Yaarum Illa Iva Pola
Vaadi Nerungi Paarpome Pazhagi...... :bow: Vishal :thumbsup: Anirudh :thumbsup:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th September 2014, 04:38 PM
In my place certain section of people became thideer I & Vikram fans... Idhe polappu ivanungalukku !!! Chameleons :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th September 2014, 04:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByXg8baIEAAFXfe.jpg

Vj :)

arulraj
25th September 2014, 07:21 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-14/images/ilayathalapathy-vijays-kaththi-ends-in-thuppakki-style-photos-pictures-stills.jpg

Ilayathalapathy’s Kaththi at Thuppakki’s base

Sep 25, 2014
With director A.R.Murugadoss shooting at a furious pace currently in Nellore for Kaththi, the team is also looking to wrap up the movie at Thuppakki’s base - Mumbai.

AR Murugadoss, after he returns from Nellore tomorrow, will fly with the team to Mumbai to shoot for the remaining one song, Selfie Pulla. A massive set worth Rs. 2.5 crores has been erected in the city and the song is expected to be shot in a grand fashion.

Meanwhile, composer Anirudh has also completed the re-recording work for the first half of the movie. AR Murugadoss is also simultaneously supervising the CGI works of the movie.

Kaththi will make Diwali further colourful.

faithiu11
25th September 2014, 08:21 PM
Is murugadoss told anywhere kaththi will be ten times of thuppakki....?

SenGOEk
25th September 2014, 08:55 PM

He said it will be double Thuppaki..

faithiu11
25th September 2014, 09:05 PM
He said it will be double Thuppaki..yeah tat was he told in audio function...but some people started to troll ARM by saying he told ten times of thuppakki..

ajaybaskar
25th September 2014, 09:12 PM
மக்கள் இந்த வாரம் ரொம்பவும் ஃப்ரீயா இருக்காங்க போல.. :)

CEDYBLUE
25th September 2014, 09:39 PM
Is it Vijay's voice @ 0.54 in Bad Eyes theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT15BNpVFMU

rsubras
25th September 2014, 10:33 PM
He said it will be double Thuppaki..

ippadi double the times a previous hit movie, triple a times nu solrathellam romba thappu in my opinion........ antha padatha appadiye maranthuttu vaanga..... i will take you to another level of entertainment nu sollanum in order to avoid needless comparisons with Thuppakki......... otherwise however good the film is, the comparisons with thuppakki will crop up in the mind... and dilute the enjoyment of the current movie on show................. anyway hope after the thalaiva fiasco, vijay is in safe hands.......... or can we say safe ARMs

elsaen11
25th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Is it Vijay's voice @ 0.54 in Bad Eyes theme?

yes, it is

elsaen11
25th September 2014, 11:08 PM

Thats troll on lingu..

GSV
25th September 2014, 11:27 PM
yes...Bad eyes theme.. after multiple listen.. Voice sounded like vijay's.. not sure though

Russellpme
25th September 2014, 11:54 PM
ippadi double the times a previous hit movie, triple a times nu solrathellam romba thappu in my opinion........ antha padatha appadiye maranthuttu vaanga..... i will take you to another level of entertainment nu sollanum in order to avoid needless comparisons with Thuppakki......... otherwise however good the film is, the comparisons with thuppakki will crop up in the mind... and dilute the enjoyment of the current movie on show................. anyway hope after the thalaiva fiasco, vijay is in safe hands.......... or can we say safe ARMs

Thuppakiya maranthutu vaanganu sonna appram padam ethirpaarkira alavuku illainu artham. ippadi sonna padiya i m very happy yeana padam nalla vandhiruku athan confidenta appadi pesi irukar namma ARM. Comparision kandippa varum atha therinju than ippadi solli irukar. Ithu over confidence illai, padam mela avar vachirukira nambikai. nichyama jeikum.jeika vaikrom.

Vijay in safe handsnu sollrathe ennale othuka mudiyathu! ARM with the right actor at the right timenu vena sollalam. Rajniku appram vijaythan in collection.Jilla hituku appram vijay mass vera level adhu vijay awardsleye therinjirukum(adhu sample than). Thalaiva was a hit outside tamil nadu, like kerala,karnataka,sri lanka,malaysia,uk and dubai. failure in TN,andhra and USA.

preethamm
26th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Thuppakiya maranthutu vaanganu sonna appram padam ethirpaarkira alavuku illainu artham. ippadi sonna padiya i m very happy yeana padam nalla vandhiruku athan confidenta appadi pesi irukar namma ARM. Comparision kandippa varum atha therinju than ippadi solli irukar. Ithu over confidence illai, padam mela avar vachirukira nambikai. nichyama jeikum.jeika vaikrom.

Vijay in safe handsnu sollrathe ennale othuka mudiyathu! ARM with the right actor at the right timenu vena sollalam. Rajniku appram vijaythan in collection.Jilla hituku appram vijay mass vera level adhu vijay awardsleye therinjirukum(adhu sample than). Thalaiva was a hit outside tamil nadu, like kerala,karnataka,sri lanka,malaysia,uk and dubai. failure in TN,andhra and USA.
japanla saackie chaan kooptaaha amerikala micheal xokson kooptaaha

couldnt resist :lol2:

Kumaran.P
26th September 2014, 02:24 PM
A Happy verdict for 'Kaththi'
Director A.R.Murugadoss celebrated his 37th birthday on the sets of his upcoming film ‘Kaththi’ recently. Though it was a day at work for the director who commands a large fan following, the Court has given a fitting birthday gift for him.
A few weeks back a person named Gopi Nainar had alleged that the story of ‘Kaththi’ is the one written by him and it is being used by Murugadoss without his permission. Mr.Gopi has filed a petition in the Chennai City Civil Court. The Court which heard the petition has dismissed Mr.Gopi’s petition citing lack of evidence for his claims.
The verdict of the Court is certainly a birthday gift for the director who is also considered a master storyteller in Tamil, Telugu and also the Bollywood film industry. This news has delighted Murugadoss as well as Vijay fans since a what could have turned as a big hurdle for the film’s release has been avoided by the right intervention of the Court.
‘Kaththi’ starring Vijay and Samantha in lead roles is gearing up for a grand Diwali release.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/A-Happy-Verdict-For-kaththi-tamil-news-115082

VinodKumar's
26th September 2014, 03:10 PM
Did Vijay cited kumki comedy "54 vayasukku appuram adhuvae palagirum" for the prachanis he and his movies continuosly facing in last few years ?

uruzalari
26th September 2014, 03:59 PM
Did Vijay cited kumki comedy "54 vayasukku appuram adhuvae palagirum" for the prachanis he and his movies continuosly facing in last few years ?

Yes. At the Audio launch.

Russellpme
26th September 2014, 04:25 PM
japanla saackie chaan kooptaaha amerikala micheal xokson kooptaaha

couldnt resist :lol2:

Adhule kunda oru hero irupare avarathane paarthu sirikiringa! Kunda,vayasana lookile irunthale sirikathan thonum! Thangame Thangame...

selvamohankumar
26th September 2014, 05:36 PM
yes...Bad eyes theme.. after multiple listen.. Voice sounded like vijay's.. not sure though

It is vijay's voice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 08:02 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByhmA5vCQAAYxsd.jpg

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 08:14 PM
Mug with #KATHTHI picture

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByhZnaPIUAAB3Dz.jpg

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 08:21 PM
#Kaththi TK Rights Solds Out !!!
Next Booking ;)

Russellpme
27th September 2014, 09:04 PM
#Kaththi TK Rights Solds Out !!!
Next Booking ;)

What's TK?

paranitharan
27th September 2014, 09:11 PM
Adhule kunda oru hero irupare avarathane paarthu sirikiringa! Kunda,vayasana lookile irunthale sirikathan thonum! Thangame Thangame...

naanga kunda thaan irukkirom but unga aallu make adichum kevalama irukku

ajaybaskar
27th September 2014, 09:33 PM
TTK - Tirunelveli,Tuticorin and Kanyakumari. May be he has shortened it to TK

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 09:37 PM
What's TK?

I think TK is Tirunelveli & Kanyakumari region..

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 09:38 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByeWLZPCIAAlCER.jpg

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 09:39 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByeVXdlCcAA-4qK.jpg

SenGOEk
27th September 2014, 09:41 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BycLyhMCMAA1E-J.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th September 2014, 09:44 PM

:rotfl: oh please.

Russellpme
27th September 2014, 10:39 PM
TTK - Tirunelveli,Tuticorin and Kanyakumari. May be he has shortened it to TK

Thanks Ajay

Russellpme
27th September 2014, 10:40 PM
I think TK is Tirunelveli & Kanyakumari region..

Thanks Sam

Kumaran.P
29th September 2014, 08:03 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByqpldJCAAAGXE6.jpg

Kumaran.P
29th September 2014, 10:52 AM
Actor Sathish about Vijay.. #kaththi https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByrPE6_CcAAE7Ao.jpg

Cinemarasigan
29th September 2014, 11:50 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByeVXdlCcAA-4qK.jpg

Good Poster. looks like fan made one..

VinodKumar's
29th September 2014, 11:59 AM
and it resembles Madras poster ...

Anban
29th September 2014, 12:29 PM
AATHI song and the theme songs are good !! Aathi song is actually a very very good song but for some bits here and there ..

Anban
29th September 2014, 12:32 PM
i am talking abt that "Un alagil en idhayam " bit.. ithu maathiri eppothaavathu rare-a thaan lyrics and music set aagum.. very rarely .. rest of the song is ok .. intha bit-ey full song maathiri kondu vanthurukkanum .. all time great aayirukkum .

elsaen11
29th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Yes, aathi song composition is very good.

Un Azhaghil En Idhayam Thaan
Nilayai Marandhu Marandhu
Konjidavum Kenjidavum Maruguthey Uruguthey
Un Vazhiyil En Payanam Vandhadaya Nadandhu Nadandhu
Anjidavum Minjidavum Setharuthey Patharuthey

This was brilliant singing with kaththi theme in bg :clap:

CEDYBLUE
29th September 2014, 01:34 PM
i am talking abt that "Un alagil en idhayam " bit.. ithu maathiri eppothaavathu rare-a thaan lyrics and music set aagum.. very rarely .. rest of the song is ok .. intha bit-ey full song maathiri kondu vanthurukkanum .. all time great aayirukkum .

Very good use of the theme to add that flash of lightning to a melody number.

But I feel that the base melody sung by Vishal Dadlani and the theme bit sung by Anirudh brings about a beautiful fushion. Keba Jeremiah's guitar is top class. Infact, Vishal's singing to me is the highlight.

A stylish melody number after ages for Vijay. Hope the visuals do justice to this pick of the album.

Kumaran.P
29th September 2014, 06:26 PM
Wrap-up for Vijay¡¯s Kaththi
Vijay¡¯s Kaththi is all set to be wrapped in Mumbai by this week probably October 1st. The team recently flew to Mumbai for the song(Selfie Pulla) shoot. We hear that the entire shoot will be wrapped up by wednesday with this song and already the patch-up works are over. Kaththi songs being a super hit is now getting ready to release in big screens. The movie is scheduled for Diwali and already few areas in TN are sold for a fancy price. The post production works are also going on simultaneously and expected to be completed very soon.
Kaththi has Vijay, Samantha, Sathish Kumar, Neil Nitin Mukesh and manay to its cast. The film is directed by A.R.Murugadoss and produced by Lyca Productions. Anirudh has composed music for this film.
http://kollybuzz.com/wrap-vijays-kaththi/

Kumaran.P
29th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Fanmade.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytD4jdCEAAZFkT.jpg

Mahen
29th September 2014, 07:27 PM
AATHI song and the theme songs are good !! Aathi song is actually a very very good song but for some bits here and there ..
yeah..nativity all over that song..singers sing in pure tamil without any western influence

elsaen11
29th September 2014, 07:38 PM
That rule is applicable only for ARR :lol2:

SenGOEk
29th September 2014, 11:33 PM
Awesome #Kaththi Sketch !!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytTXzBCQAE_Bdi.jpg

SenGOEk
29th September 2014, 11:35 PM
#Kaththi Shooting pic!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytU_kGCYAAObko.jpg
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytU_3YCMAE3_nB.jpg

SenGOEk
29th September 2014, 11:38 PM
#Kaththi Sketch!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytFUxbCYAAtuOn.jpg

SenGOEk
29th September 2014, 11:58 PM
#Kaththi Shooting pic!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByrrKNGCAAAF8fY.jpg

Anban
30th September 2014, 10:01 PM
Kaththi song-layum peter irukku.. but it is not instantly repulsive like computer thambi's song .. and most importantly computer thambi song catchy-aa kooda illa ..

paranitharan
30th September 2014, 10:56 PM
#Kaththi Shooting pic!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByrrKNGCAAAF8fY.jpg

like the picture. Saving it.

ajaybaskar
30th September 2014, 11:10 PM
'I' postponed to Nov.14th. So it was not us who pissed in the pants. :)

elsaen11
1st October 2014, 12:08 AM
Kaththi song-layum peter irukku.. but it is not instantly repulsive like computer thambi's song .. and most importantly computer thambi song catchy-aa kooda illa ..

From no nativity to all of a sudden not catchy :lol2: :clap:

elsaen11
1st October 2014, 12:10 AM

They always prefer solo release. If you know what i mean :wink:

CEDYBLUE
1st October 2014, 05:35 AM

LOL yeah :)

Good move for everybody concerned. So it's Kaththi vs Poojai then for Diwali.

Russellmvr
1st October 2014, 08:20 AM

We know who are more broken on this news... not deffo Aascar and Co. :-)

VinodKumar's
1st October 2014, 11:03 AM
Seri namma padam Deepavali-ku confirmed ah ?

ajaybaskar
1st October 2014, 11:20 AM
As long as the thideer tamil poraalis don't play spoilsport, a Diwali release is very much ON.

Russellmvr
1st October 2014, 11:38 AM
I am gonna protest against "I"

- Coz after so much of struggle we have managed to chase the British out of our country. Now they are planning to capture us again by Sending Amy.
Vellaiyane Veliyeru., will be my motto.

Ada Pongaya..!!

rachel
1st October 2014, 12:59 PM
Seri namma padam Deepavali-ku confirmed ah ?

very good question... :smile:

rachel
1st October 2014, 01:23 PM
When is the trailer???

Russellpme
1st October 2014, 02:49 PM
They always prefer solo release. If you know what i mean :wink:

Billa2 was postponed several times due to Saguni and all of u know the reason. 'Bayam eppadi ellam velai seiyudhu paathiya baiya'.

Aascar knows the power of Velayudham and its opening(not just in chennai like the other actor but also worldwide). He was just talking utter nonsense to create hype for 'I' as all the attention was on Kaththi and its related controversies.

Aascar needs Arnold&Rajni to promote I.What a shame!

VinodKumar's
1st October 2014, 03:01 PM
Aascar did not talk anything bad about Kaththi. He said there are lot theaters in Tamil Nadu so nobody need to worry. It also looks like he is concentrating more on Telugu and China market.

When you go for something go till you can. That's what Aascar has been doing. Nothing wrong in his approach and I dont think he tries to stop Kaththi release.

BTW, We shud be thankful for him ever for Kavalan bail out and Vela release.

balaajee
1st October 2014, 03:22 PM
Aascar did not talk anything bad about Kaththi. He said there are lot theaters in Tamil Nadu so nobody need to worry. It also looks like he is concentrating more on Telugu and China market.

When you go for something go till you can. That's what Aascar has been doing. Nothing wrong in his approach and I dont think he tries to stop Kaththi release.

:clap: Agree..

Russellpme
1st October 2014, 03:57 PM

We are thankful for the Kavalan release but there is a rumour that he talked bad about Vijay in a Teaser leak enquiry meet. I hope u heard about it and I hope it is a rumour as Vijay is the person who introduced Aascar as a distributor in Kadhaluku Mariyadhai and some other films, so he must be loyal to Vijay.

Because of this incident Vijay did not attend 'I' audio launch eventhough he was invited by Shankar&Vikram but not by Aascar(according to some sources).

So there is a rift going on between Vijay and Aascar. Aascar keeps blabbering about I box office which is going to cross 5000 Crores worldwide etc and over promoting his product which may turn around to be a negative sign but hope the movie becomes a hit as I support Vikram.

When u said 'when u go for something go till u can', I have to say its right but be sensible in ur comments about other people and the way u handle the situation in the right manner even if ur under huge pressure. Remember what happened to ANJAAN!