View Full Version : KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:04 PM
Kornerseat ‏@Kornerseat
#Kaththi in Kerala 4 days net- 3.8crs (broke even by now). From today whatever it earns is a profit for distributor. #Vijay

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:08 PM
Kaththi collects Dh9.24 million on release day

Vijay-starrer Tamil action film Kaththi has collected a whopping Rs154 million (Dh9.24 million) on the first day in the country. It’s expected to register a record opening weekend at the box office, says an expert.

The movie released in India Wednesday.

“Braving all the controversy and low-key promotions, Kaththi has registered Rs154 million at the ticket window on release day in the country. The numbers are phenomenal and the film is expected to set new opening weekend box office record,” trade analyst Trinath said.

Directed by AR Murugadoss, Kaththi is about a crook who turns a messiah when witnesses the plight of farmers.

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/india/south-india/kaththi-collects-dh9-24-million-on-release-day-1.1403296#.VEo2n4UhXWs.twitter

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:10 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03DizsCMAALmOk.jpg

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:12 PM
#ShibuThameens letter to Media about Kaththi release in #Kerala!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03DoY3CMAAFgNx.jpg

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Kornerseat ‏@Kornerseat
Prominent Bollywood distributor Girish Johar says #Kaththi is doing an extraordinarily business for a South Indian film. #Vijay

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Ajay ‏@uktamilbo
Spoke to an English couple watching #Kaththi on Saturday. They said they liked Kaththi better than Thuppakki. #KATHTHIRewritesHistory

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:16 PM
Yesterday evening show crowd at #Krishnalya theatre Cuddalore!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03E8alCEAE48Rw.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 02:22 PM
Prominent Bollywood Distributor Girish Johar : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03E9jvCMAEIosj.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 02:27 PM
Ajay @uktamilbo :
Watched #Kaththi again at Glasgow yesterday to a packed house! Many families came but had to leave as tickets were sold out completely.

SenGOEk
26th October 2014, 02:40 PM
Flex by Mohanlal fans!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03HQm2CcAADGIQ.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 03:06 PM
Today Marana Mass Housefull for #Kaththi 2.30 PM show at Calicut Cornation [Kerala]....! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03Pa_GCcAAuLK9.jpg

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 03:15 PM
Kolly Buzz
@KollyBuzz:
#Kaththi collected more than 74k euros in just 3 days (wed, thu & fri) beating #Veeram & #kochadaiiyaan's overall collection in France.

26th October 2014, 04:06 PM
parthachu... in theater....
KATHTHI --- by far, the best movie for Vijay

later I will post more about it

26th October 2014, 04:15 PM
Started liking paakam vanthu and paalam after watching the movie :oops:

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 04:51 PM
Anirudh Ravichander
@anirudhofficial:
Thank you Vijay Sir for this awesome new Grand Piano. Double-gift for #Kaththi album and movie blockbuster :) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B03npjcCEAADzDS.jpg

26th October 2014, 05:01 PM
first let me start with AR Murugadoss.. :clap:

i liked most of his films.. 7am Arivu is his sarukkal... other than this each one has a great effect on the lead actors..

Dheena - start of rowdy heroes & after this Ajith is Thala
Ramana - a true directors film.. made almost everyone to watch a Vijayakanth film after long time
Ghajini - showed a different surya.. much needed super hit for surya after kakha kakha.. & ARM took this to hindi with Aamir Khan..
Thuppaki - a kind of stylish vijay in a interesting screenplay with less punch dialogues which was lacking in most of Vijay's action films
Kaththi - same effect as Ramana.. will make most people to watch Vijay film & go on to appreciate it to an extent..

enna irundhalum AR Murugadoss enga aaLu.. :)
I wish Ramana to be his best :wink:

26th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Vijay
- fans will be loving whole of the film.. it has stylish moments & performance & some powerful dialogues..
- stylish is mostly in fights.. the slo-mo's are used effectively .. i liked the one with reporters .. jumping & sitting over the sofa
- coin fight is good thinking (hope all are well thought by kaththi team & not from other films)
- intervel i'm waiting.. for fans..
- if coin fight is not shown, as reported, u don't understand the last scene
- press meet dialogues.. ARM :clap: similar to Ramana last scene dialogues..
- double role in script helped only for press meet scene..
- & double role doesn't mean that one should be tall & other should be short (contrasting physique).. only their inner character should be different like enga veetu pillai MGR.. people mostly expect double role means one with beard & other without.. etc.
- eventhough people made fun of vijay in social media & within their friend circle.. I don't think anyone among his contemporaries have pulled this film like vijay
- every vijay fan can proudly say kaththi is his best & not ghilli or pokkiri.. always a original film values more than a remake.. IMO..

Samantha
you beauty.. chellam..
anjaan'la pichakari madhiri irundhe.. idhula latchakaari.. illai.. kodeeswari..
thank you intro've vaaippillai..
ippadi oru padathukkaga ivvalavu flop'galai thaangittiye chellam... ovvoru thadai kallum padi kallu..
selfie pulla, aathi songs ellam azhagu..

26th October 2014, 05:29 PM
overall, a good movie with message.. if you can get over first 45 mins or so, till they show about Jeevanandham.. then ARM keeps u interested till the end
comedian satish has supported well
villain is dummy like velai illa pattadhari villain
Anirudh's BGM.. good for fights.. but when the characters starts delivering a dialogue... his bgm starts with high volume.. he should understand people are more interested in listening to dialogues & not his bgm sound...

i see some posts in facebook linking vijay & coca cola..
if u people really want to take the message to real life, we cannot go & fight against corporates
atleast we can reduce the consumption of soft drinks.. which is possible

26th October 2014, 05:37 PM
Thanks Honestraj great review.

CEDYBLUE
26th October 2014, 05:38 PM
Vijay
- fans will be loving whole of the film.. it has stylish moments & performance & some powerful dialogues..
- stylish is mostly in fights.. the slo-mo's are used effectively .. i liked the one with reporters .. jumping & sitting over the sofa
- coin fight is good thinking (hope all are well thought by kaththi team & not from other films)
- intervel i'm waiting.. for fans..
- if coin fight is not shown, as reported, u don't understand the last scene
- press meet dialogues.. ARM :clap: similar to Ramana last scene dialogues..
- & double role doesn't mean that one should be tall & other should be short (contrasting physique).. only their inner character should be different like enga veetu pillai MGR.. people mostly expect double role means one with beard & other without.. etc.
- eventhough people made fun of vijay in social media & within their friend circle.. I don't think anyone among his contemporaries have pulled this film like vijay
- every vijay fan can proudly say kaththi is his best & not ghilli or pokkiri.. always a original film values more than a remake.. IMO..

Samantha
you beauty.. chellam..
anjaan'la pichakari madhiri irundhe.. idhula latchakaari.. illai.. kodeeswari..
thank you intro've vaaippillai..
ippadi oru padathukkaga ivvalavu flop'galai thaangittiye chellam... ovvoru thadai kallum padi kallu..
selfie pulla, aathi songs ellam azhagu..

Thank you for being an Honest Raj :)

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 05:40 PM
george c williams @george_dop :
Thank you Jesus :) Thank you team kaththi And very big thanks to audience for ur prayers love and support. Love George C Williams

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 05:41 PM
Excellent review HonestRaj :)

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 05:42 PM
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50 :
@anirudhofficial Nice gesture by #Vijay. Keep it going, let the music flow...

Dammy R
26th October 2014, 05:43 PM
@Atmus entertainment

#Kaththi creates history,crosses $500K, Saturday gross $134265 and total at $511252.First non Rajini Kamal starter to cross $400K and $500K!

elsaen11
26th October 2014, 05:44 PM
Honest ji :clap:

elsaen11
26th October 2014, 05:45 PM
@Atmus entertainment

#Kaththi creates history,crosses $500K, Saturday gross $134265 and total at $511252.First non Rajini Kamal starter to cross $400K and $500K!

:smokesmirk:

CEDYBLUE
26th October 2014, 05:46 PM
@Atmus entertainment

Enna Speed Bro :)

I wanted to post this, but you have royalty now :)

Records are meant to be broken, but here records are being owned by Kaththi..

Big. Bigger. Biggest

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 05:48 PM
ATMUS Entertainment @ATMUSent:
#Kaththi target $635K to get into top 5 all time and top 2014 Tamil grosser in USA to beat Kochadaiiyaan Tamil.

26th October 2014, 05:52 PM
Vijay looked very energetic throughout the movie, i think that is just a sign of how much they knew this movie will click with audience.

There is no one close to him in dancing in tamil cinema! Pakkam vanthu and aathi just proves that.

elsaen11
26th October 2014, 05:56 PM
Aathi choreography was brilliant... The sync in group dance was :notworthy:

As usual vijay was effortless :clap:

26th October 2014, 06:04 PM

I don't think so... you can't have Jeevanandham throughout.. would have ended like Thambi ;) it helped ARM/Vijay to have songs, Vijay & Satish's one liners in between..

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 06:20 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets :
#Kaththi crosses half a million mark in USA. Now Vijay is the third Tamil hero to cross the 500K$ mark after Rajini and Kamal :)

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 06:22 PM
ATMUS Entertainment @ATMUSent :
#Kaththi is now #6 all time grosser and #2 in 2014. USA Tamil only. Top5 are Endhiran Vishwaroopam Sivaji Dasavatharam & Kochadaiiyaan.

26th October 2014, 06:39 PM
I don't think so... you can't have Jeevanandham throughout.. would have ended like Thambi ;) it helped ARM/Vijay to have songs, Vijay & Satish's one liners in between..

+ the sympathies for Jeevandam is because he is helpless and cannot hit back. You could not have made an action film with him alone. And with Kathiresan alone the soul of the film itself is lost. While the double role might look like just a gimmick on the outside it actually is a crucial part of Kaththi.

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 06:42 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat :
Top '3 day' gross of 2014 (Chennai BO ). 1. #Kaththi- 5.75 2. #Anjaan- 5.42 3. #Kochadaiiyaan- 4.18 4. #VIP- 3.43 5 #Maankarate 3.36

26th October 2014, 06:43 PM
Started liking paakam vanthu and paalam after watching the movie :oops: where was paalam song placed...it was missing here...?

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:01 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat :
#Kaththiis 3rd highest opening weekend grosser of all time @ US BO. nxt 2 #Enthiran & Vishwaroopam.

Mohan kumar.
26th October 2014, 07:12 PM
Started liking paakam vanthu and paalam after watching the movie :oops:

Pakkam vanthu song is a treat to watch on screen; I enjoyed vijay's dance & expressions more.. They are not showing paalam song here :sad:

Mr.GreyShirt
26th October 2014, 07:15 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat:
Official: #Kaththi has crossed 50 crores in Tamilnadu alone. (From close source).

Not sure how true this is but I wouldn't be surprised.

Mohan kumar.
26th October 2014, 07:17 PM
where was paalam song placed...it was missing here...?

It's placed where Samantha calls vijay & present a ring, just before the climax.. Paalam song will be shown in India after 10 days..

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:22 PM
Murugadoss in KWDD,vijay tv now.. Watch it guys!

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:25 PM
Sincere thanks to @anandshank, Thirukumaran for directing few scenes in #Kaththi when AR Murugadoss wasnt well . #KWDD

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:26 PM
ARMurugadoss: BackBone of Kaththi is anirudh.

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:28 PM
ARMurugadoss: #Kaththi' s Success is a Team Work

Kumaran.P
26th October 2014, 07:28 PM
Instead of I am Waiting Vijay was supposed to say "Good Luck " during #Thuppakki Intermission Scene. Many shots of #IamWaiting #GoodLuck #AlltheBest were taken and vijay asked Assistant Directors to vote for #IamWaiting #Kaththi

26th October 2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks Kumaran !!! ARM :bow:

26th October 2014, 07:51 PM
Vijay - My Friend
Sam - My Sweetheart

26th October 2014, 07:55 PM
Kaththi ya vittu kudukka maateenguraaru !!!

26th October 2014, 07:57 PM
It's placed where Samantha calls vijay & present a ring, just before the climax.. Paalam song will be shown in India after 10 days..

THANKs for reply...

gane14
26th October 2014, 08:06 PM
ARM interview paakka mudiala, youtubela upload panna odanae link inga potrunga

26th October 2014, 10:00 PM
i've just finished watching 'kaththi' online. i can't believe that a new movie like 'kaththi' is available on these websites.

first of all, i am so surprised that murugados wanted to do a movie like this with a big actor like vijay. for that :thumbsup:

secondly i am so amazed a big actor like vijay agreed to do a movie like ' kaaththi' with murugados . for that :thumbsup:

vijay's acting was very good..but sometimes i felt the movie goes like a documentary about farmers and their struggles...

it's different from 'thuppaki' .i thought 'thuppaki was more entertaining than 'kaathi', but kaththi was emotional and as everybody said it carries a good message,

ummm...samantha didn't do anything...

Russelldwp
26th October 2014, 10:55 PM
first let me start with AR Murugadoss.. :clap:

i liked most of his films.. 7am Arivu is his sarukkal... other than this each one has a great effect on the lead actors..

Dheena - start of rowdy heroes & after this Ajith is Thala
Ramana - a true directors film.. made almost everyone to watch a Vijayakanth film after long time
Ghajini - showed a different surya.. much needed super hit for surya after kakha kakha.. & ARM took this to hindi with Aamir Khan..
Thuppaki - a kind of stylish vijay in a interesting screenplay with less punch dialogues which was lacking in most of Vijay's action films
Kaththi - same effect as Ramana.. will make most people to watch Vijay film & go on to appreciate it to an extent..

enna irundhalum AR Murugadoss enga aaLu.. :)
I wish Ramana to be his best :wink:

BRO
You are 100% correct. Vijay haters also given a positive and good feedback about vijay's performance and quality of this film.
Also most of family audiance rushing to see this film and this is the reason kaththi has got this much of crowd in theatres.
In my view kaththi is getting very good feedback than thuppakki. Public response also better than thuppakki. I know very well in TT AREA
for thuppakki 80 to 90% crowd in theatres capacity in 4th day onwards but for kaththi till date HOUSEFULL and that is the difference i am seeing.

26th October 2014, 11:04 PM
BRO
You are 100% correct. Vijay haters also given a positive and good feedback about vijay's performance and quality of this film.
Also most of family audiance rushing to see this film and this is the reason kaththi has got this much of crowd in theatres.
In my view kaththi is getting very good feedback than thuppakki. Public response also better than thuppakki. I know very well in TT AREA
for thuppakki 80 to 90% crowd in theatres capacity in 4th day onwards but for kaththi till date HOUSEFULL and that is the difference i am seeing.

:thumbsup: Sir one clarification. Does Maris theatre run Kaththi ? I heard my friend say it won't release in that theatre.

27th October 2014, 12:13 AM
Small correction. Vijay haters will remain vijay haters. The ones you are referring to is the general public/non fans who solely rely on WOM and media reviews for watching a movie. Brand Vijay always draw huge crowds at least for few days and if the film gets good WOM like Kaththi/Thuppakki did, it will pull the neutral audience to the theatres and records will tumble for sure. And if the crowd reaction today at Luxe cinemas is anything to go by, we are going to witness history at the BO.

Arragesh
27th October 2014, 12:13 AM
Okies watched movie atlast
Really liked the film
Though there are negatives in movie you would definitely feel irritated in first half and hour or so
Then movie picks up and never slows down.I agree with ARM where he mentioned saying he want kaththi to be remembered for next 10 years.

Though I liked Vijay in thuppaki but this movie is reminded me the Vijay whom I liked during thullatha manamun thullum hope Vijay continues to do movie like this instead of crappy Jilla thalaiva and all

I even would love to see Ajith also in this kind of role with this kind of performance

27th October 2014, 12:22 AM
Arragesh,

Thanks for penning your thoughts and special thanks for not putting the disclaimer, 'I watched the movie online'. Appreciating it. :)

Mr.GreyShirt
27th October 2014, 01:01 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2JDwmmC38US0l9apU3?start=0

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1RxHHNRoS3EfN9apYK?start=0

arulraj
27th October 2014, 01:12 AM
Watched 2nd time.... chance less performance from vijay ; The movie is getting bigger and bigger now; it will create new benchmark in box office ...Kaththi daa...:smokesmirk:

Mr.GreyShirt
27th October 2014, 01:18 AM
Even theater owners are celebrating Kaththi's success. I still can't forget the incident with Vettaikaran.

Rohen06
27th October 2014, 06:18 AM
ARM and Vijay have done a tremendous job. Really loved the movie, especially character of Jeevanantham. It's the best movie in Vijay's career. Nothing much to say on Samantha's character. Anirudh's music is fine but at certain parts i found it too loud for my liking. Well done and keep up the good work. Vijay fans - time for celebration. Enjoy!!!

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 07:08 AM
parthachu... in theater....
KATHTHI --- by far, the best movie for Vijay

later I will post more about it

Thanks Honest. Superb review!

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 07:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YcvXwEwi-A

27th October 2014, 08:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B047OHxCQAABXI7.jpg

Russelldwp
27th October 2014, 09:44 AM
:thumbsup: Sir one clarification. Does Maris theatre run Kaththi ? I heard my friend say it won't release in that theatre.

Dear Bro

Yesterday 9 am show only run at maris theatre and very good response by audiance. i will tell after some time whether it continues from today onwards
or not

vinodh143
27th October 2014, 11:20 AM
http://www.change.org/p/chief-minister-of-tamilnadu-stop-the-pepsi-unit-in-suriyur-tamilnadu-2?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=new_petition_recruit#share

please sign this petition and pass across to all fans and associations... it will be a good start .. pls do so ..thanks ..

27th October 2014, 11:24 AM
"@Kornerseat: #Kaththi USA Gross Sunday $103193.
Total 1st Weekend Gross - $614445."

27th October 2014, 11:26 AM
CHENNAI BOX OFFICE

Home*>*Chennai Box Office Rankings

1.*KATHTHI

Ranking based on Chennai Box Office Collections from Oct 20th 2014 to Oct 26th 2014

Week :*1
Total collections in Chennai :*Rs. 3,01,09,817
Verdict:*Grand Opening

No. Shows in Chennai (Weekend):*411
Average Theatre Occupancy (Weekend):*97%
Collection in Chennai (Weekend):*Rs. 1,74,79,424

Source:Behindwoods

Ramkumar86
27th October 2014, 11:32 AM
How much enthiran grossed in US?

27th October 2014, 11:44 AM
How much enthiran grossed in US?
$1.52 Million

Russelldwp
27th October 2014, 12:44 PM
Dear Bro

Yesterday 9 am show only run at maris theatre and very good response by audiance. i will tell after some time whether it continues from today onwards
or not

In Trichy LA cinemas (Maris) Daily 11AM SHOW - KATHTHI is Screening - Confirmed News

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 01:04 PM
ARM and Vijay have done a tremendous job. Really loved the movie, especially character of Jeevanantham. It's the best movie in Vijay's career. Nothing much to say on Samantha's character. Anirudh's music is fine but at certain parts i found it too loud for my liking. Well done and keep up the good work. Vijay fans - time for celebration. Enjoy!!!

Nice to see even non-vijay fans appreciating the movie ... The real success :clap:

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 01:12 PM
ARM‬ ABOUT HIS HEROES.

‪Ajith‬- Azhagu
‪‎Vijayakanth‬- Aakrosham
‪‎Surya‬- Sincere
‪Akshay‬ Kumar- fun filled person
‪Chiranjeevi - Good human being
‪‎Amir Khan - Very sincere
‪Vijay‬- MY FRIEND

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 01:13 PM
Good one :clap:

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 02:44 PM
@Coimbatore airport... Kings reception

27th October 2014, 02:53 PM
Too many good talks abt movie and Vijay in office. Never seen scenes. Oruthar naa andha ringtone vachutaenu sollitu irukappavae innoruthanudhu ring tone adikudhu :notworthy: ....naama first 30 min sunderplay panna kooda adhellam ok thaanga adhuvum illaena eppdi ngaraanga :victory: ...

Eppovumae kedaikira Maayajaal la kooda nethiku ticket illagaenu oruthan soluraan ...

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 03:01 PM
44 shows in satyam even on weekdays... :smokesmirk:

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 03:02 PM
Actor vivek

ecureuhapis
27th October 2014, 03:47 PM
ada oothungada sangu...

this is in Malaysia this week

http://s30.postimg.org/c3hbz80u9/image.jpg

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 03:57 PM
Kaushik LM @Lmkmoviemaniac · 5 hrs 5 hours ago
Karnataka B-O update
First 5 days #Kaththi gross - 6.75 crores, higher than Jilla and Thalaivaa already.
#Thuppakki mark in few more days!

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 04:06 PM
Hardly I have seen this guy speaking positive abt Vijay.... Popular aaga elarukum Vijay thaeva paduthu

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:13 PM
Hardly I have seen this guy speaking positive abt Vijay.... Popular aaga elarukum Vijay thaeva paduthu

He is an Ajith Fan!

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:13 PM
The HINDU

Telugu producers vie for Kaththi remake rights

However, actor Vijay wants Kaththi to be dubbed and released in Telugu.

Following the stupendous success of Vijay-starrer Tamil actioner Kaththi, which raked in over Rs.30 crore in the opening weekend worldwide, producers from Telugu filmdom have shown keen interest to remake the film in Telugu language.

Actor Pawan Kalyan is being considered for the film’s remake.

“Several producers have expressed interest to remake Kaththi in Telugu. Pawan Kalyan is the top contender in the list of actors to play the lead in the remake. But the makers of the original haven’t yet sold the remake rights,” a source close to producers of Kaththi told IANS.

Apparently, Vijay is not happy with the idea of a remake. He wants Kaththi to be dubbed and released in Telugu.

“Vijay sir was really not keen about remake. He wanted the dubbed Telugu version to be released,” he said.

Directed by A.R. Murugadoss, Kaththi features Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Neil Nitin Mukesh in the lead roles.

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 04:14 PM
He is an Ajith Fan!

Yeah i know that

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:15 PM
MrBlack Fan Of Vijay @MrBlackVijayFan · 5m 5 minutes ago
Top 5 UK Opening
#Endhiran £278K
#Kaththi £222K
#Sivaji £168K
#Jilla £152K
#Arrambam £135K

2 Rajini 2 Vijay.Romba Keta Pasanga Saar ;)

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:16 PM
Yeah i know that

Thats why they rated 3 for Kaththi but according to me it deserves 3.25!

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:19 PM
Ajay @uktamilbo · 26 mins 26 minutes ago
Opening Weekend Top 6:
Endhiran - £277,918
#Kaththi - £222,526
Sivaji - £168,603
Jilla - £152,552
Arrambam - £135,223
Thuppakki - £134,280

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:21 PM
Sandheep Shanmugaraj @sandheep_shan · 54 mins 54 minutes ago
#Kaththi was Purchased for 50Lakhs .. In 5 days it has grossed 86 lakhs ( Still 3 theatres yet to report ) ..
Going strong ! #Australia

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:25 PM
Siddarth Srinivas @sidhuwrites · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
#Kaththi doing extremely well in the UAE, with houseful evening shows. #Poojai this weekend, here's the rel poster.

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 04:26 PM
That reaction :lol:

ramannni
27th October 2014, 04:37 PM
Here Coimbatore most of theatres already full for evening show today.rocking!!

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:37 PM
#GG #Venky67 @BoxOfficeMazza · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
#IlayathalapathyVijay's #Kaththi 5 Days Total Worldwide: Gross - 98.05 Cr, Nett - 73.54 Cr, Distributor Share - 50.35 Cr.. @ARMurugadoss

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 04:39 PM
Kaushik LM @Lmkmoviemaniac · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
Kerala 5 day opening weekend box-office update, #Kaththi
Gross - 5.6 crores
Net - 4.63 crores
The Kerala stronghold continues

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 05:04 PM
Ajay @uktamilbo · 1 hr 1 hour ago
#Kaththi *5 Days* - £222,526 (2.19 cr). HUGE! In just 5 days, it has already grossed Jilla's 3 week collection. #2nd highest UK opener ever.

Ramkumar86
27th October 2014, 05:12 PM
Though Samantha character is not very large, she is the reason he didnt went for bangkok and also from oldage home second time. ARM also made kajal character like that in thuppakki. Because of kajal only, he travels by bus and catch that terrorist.
ARM um try pannirukkaaru. Aana rendu characterum sappayaave poyiruchu.

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 05:17 PM
SUPERB EDITING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5flhv7WdQ&feature=youtu.be

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 05:20 PM
Hindustan college...

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 05:31 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B086Q3WCMAEtbp2.jpg

elsaen11
27th October 2014, 05:39 PM

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 05:40 PM
http://www.moviecrow.com/News/6136/kaththi-overseas-opening-weekend-box-office-report

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:29 PM
In coimbatore now.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09VHL2CcAA1DJy.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:32 PM
Top 5 All-Time Australia 1) #Kaththi $160,979 2) #Kochadaiiyaan A$154,000 3) #7amArivu A$151,029 4) #Singam2 A$128,630 5) #Anjaan A$124,185

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:33 PM
https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/B08etQhCYAA6Fl-.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:34 PM
Only Kollywood @OnlyKollywood :
No wonder #Kaththi is now breaking all BO records and running sharp! - PT Selva Kumar.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:35 PM
If I didn't act, for sure I would be standing with you all. Says @actorsathishto Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay fans. Thanks Vijay,

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:36 PM
I haven't seen this much of crowd in my life time. Thanks for the love and thank you Vijay sir & @ARMurugadoss sir, says @anirudhofficial

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:36 PM
As Anirudh said, I also haven't seen this much crowd in my life. Thanks for making my 2 films with VIJAY sir a Blockbuster - @ARMurugadoss

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:46 PM
FIVE DAYS GROSS FIGURES : KATHTHI IS DOING MASSIVE BUSINESS
The five days gross figures of Kaththi is massive, our sources say that the film grossed more than 50 crores in India. The gross figures in various territories are as follows
Tamil Nadu - 40* crores
Karnataka - 6.5* crores
Kerala- 6 *crores
Rest Of India- 1.5* crores
The overall gross figures will be ranging around 53-54 crores in India. The overseas data is yet to be arrived and we will update as soon as we get the approx figures from our sources.
*Figures are estimated, actual might vary http://cinemalead.com/news-id-five-days-gross-figures-kaththi-is-doing-massive-business-vijay-27-10-146420.htm

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:51 PM
ARMurugadoss has posted this.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09bN13CEAAX2UP.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:52 PM
Only Kollywood @OnlyKollywood:
And with his trademark smile, says En Nenjil Kudi irukkum. Crowd roars!!

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:53 PM
Ram Muthuram Cinemas @RamCinemas :
Enjoy folks FDFS Trailer Celebration video of #Kaththi https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=788964987829842&id=613939675332375

Dammy R
27th October 2014, 07:57 PM
ARM seems to be really sharing great camaraderie with Vijay. Some people can mock him ...but there's no way anyone can deny the kind of crowd pull that this man is capable of. I witnessed this when he inaugurated Josalukkas in Bangalore. ARM seems to be in awe of his fan following as well.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09cnY2CAAIe9jC.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 07:59 PM
Thanking Kaththi team, media, press, fans, police officials, Vijay express his love towards Coimbatore ppl and it's slang.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:00 PM
Vivasayatha mun niruthi @ARMurugadoss solla nenachuthu enakku romba pudichuthu. Ungalukum pudichathula romba santhosam, Vijay

Sema picture

Kumaran.P
Nala thittangal nerya peru kudukalam, Aana enaikku nala thittangal kudukanum nu avasiyam ilayamal pogutho anaiku than India vallarasu aagum.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:03 PM
Pasi nu yaaravathu vantha avangaluku rendu thundu meen kuduthaalum, avangaluku meen pudika kathu tharanum, signs off Vijay with his punch.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:14 PM
Vijay thanks ARM, Ani, Sathish & the entire Kaththi team and last but not the least, his fans for making the film a record breaking one!

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:16 PM
#Ilayathalapathy's gesture meeting with Sri.Unnikrishnan's bereaved family. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09fPcpCEAISdPy.jpg

Mr.GreyShirt
27th October 2014, 08:16 PM
ARMurugadoss has posted this.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09bN13CEAAX2UP.jpg

Awesome picture

Russelldwp
27th October 2014, 08:21 PM
Here Coimbatore most of theatres already full for evening show today.rocking!!

Here in Trichy today status - RAMBA A/C - MATINEE -FULL AND EVENING -FULL
CAVERY A/C - MATINEE - FULL AND EVENING - FIRST CLASS FULL
VIJAY A/C -MORNING, MATINEE AND EVENING - FULL NIGHT - ONLINE FULL

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:28 PM
Breaking Movies @BreakingViews4u :
Gross ollection for #Kaththi in 5 days from SL complex TVM Rs.23,86,458/

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:39 PM
SO ITS 75crs WW so far :) surpassed so many films overall gross already. TOP GEARA POTU THOOKU MA! :smokesmirk: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09kurICcAAKZaw.jpg

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:41 PM
Unfortunately behindwoods stopped tracking suburbs for CBO collections since the year began. Kaththi collection at cbo would be 5.5crs< if they had included suburbs.

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 08:52 PM
Kolly Buzz @KollyBuzz :
#Kaththi has collected 95,000€ in just 4 Days (Wednesday to Saturday) in #France

27th October 2014, 08:53 PM
:shock: I haven't still seen the movie. Going by the WOM it looks Kaththi is doing great. The WOM is positive and strong. :) Nice to see the VJ and ARM and the whole Kaththi team happy and yes ofcourse the VJ fans enjoying.

27th October 2014, 09:05 PM
Pasi nu yaaravathu vantha avangaluku rendu thundu meen kuduthaalum, avangaluku meen pudika kathu tharanum, signs off Vijay with his punch.

This is old one. Have heard Rajini saying the same story in a stage.

Mr.GreyShirt
27th October 2014, 09:08 PM
That is an old saying came from an old novel I believe. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

arulraj
27th October 2014, 09:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09tZjKCAAANNyf.jpg

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 09:43 PM
Breaking Movies ‏@BreakingViews4u
#Kaththi opening weekend Gross @ #Kerala #BoxOffice is about 7 crores

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 09:45 PM
Ram Cinemas Kaththi FDFS Celebration Trailer- 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE99BQrcgD8

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 10:12 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B097JsHCYAAsbFK.jpg

Russellpme
27th October 2014, 10:27 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
#Kaththi BO report from Chennai & it's "suburbs" : Collected around 9.58 crs in 5 days. #Vijay

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 10:34 PM
KATHTHI to the director of KATHTHI

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0-Ap_xCYAA6JYA.jpg

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 10:38 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0-BhKCCcAEbN6L.jpg

27th October 2014, 10:46 PM
Guys,

When you share the BO data, please post it in the relevant thread too.

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 11:20 PM
In Malaysia, from reported 32 screens it is 3.3Cr..Hope it got released in around 90 screens in Malaysia..

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/box-office/overseas/id/548

27th October 2014, 11:21 PM
Phew :) After all the waiting I finally watched the film... First thing - Regret not watching the film on 1st Day. Secondly speaking about the film i didn't find single moment of boredom. Many say 1st 40 mins was boring... For me it worked well. Of course Vijay's mannerisms are found annoying to some but he has done a splendid job i must say...

The Vj-Sam Jodi easily beats Vj-Kajal Combo... Satish was good too :) Dance and Choreo - :bow: Pakkam Vandhu and Selfie Pulla pulled the house down... Man it's not an FDFS but i could see many people getting out of their seats and dancing to Selfie Pulla... Vj's Dance in Pakkam Vandhu needs Spl Mention ! Speaking about sentiments, that scene where Vijay cries... Involuntarily tears tumbled out and couldn't control it and was left hiding it from fellow people using hands... Adhu onnum illa... Vijay recentana padangal la sirichu normala paarthittu idhula couldn't withstand seeing him cry... That scene where Jeevanandham comes out of station and shouts only aggravated the already flowing emotions... Speaking of BGM Anirudh did a splendid Job (Could have made it better)... Cinematography awesome !!! Vijay a mass a niraya scenela kaamichirukkanga... Coin fight scene didn't impress me as much i expected ! Encounter scene in Gun easily beats this one (For a comparison).... Other things needless to say ! The whole world is raving about it :)
Kaththi - Abaaram !!!

27th October 2014, 11:29 PM
Teaser Scene - Mass O Mass !!! Semma ARM and George :bow:

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 11:33 PM
TamilBoxOffice1.com ‏@TamilBoxOffice1
#Kaththi Norway Box-Office $24,894 [₹. 15.26 lacs] from 3 locations!!! 2nd highest grosser of All-Time in Norway!!

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 11:37 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat :
Kaththi is 11th place on Rentrak Globally . impressive!!

19thmay
27th October 2014, 11:40 PM
Second half top notch ... VJ take a bow! Never expected VJ to act on this script especially after Thuppaki's success. He acted so easily.
First half.. especially first one hour or so was boring. But later it was crisp and neat. Loved the press scene! Overall kudos to ARM, VJ and Anirudh for rocking BGM's.

Btw : Coin fight reminded Winner Vadivelu's biscuit timing comedy :lol2:

Kumaran.P
27th October 2014, 11:41 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat :
Top 5 Box-Office Norway 1- #Anjaan$28,035 2- #Kaththi $24,895 (5 days) 3- #Jilla $23,720 4- #Kochadaiiyaan $9168 5- #VIP $4710

SenGOEk
27th October 2014, 11:48 PM
Kornerseat @Kornerseat ·
#Kaththi Norway Box-Office $24,894 [₹. 15.26 lacs] from 3 locations! 2nd highest grosser of All-Time in Norway. Expected to reach #1.

28th October 2014, 12:11 AM
ARM interview paakka mudiala, youtubela upload panna odanae link inga potrunga

Down to the earth...Dir ARM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwDPtD7k-KA

Mr.GreyShirt
28th October 2014, 02:15 AM
Second half top notch ... VJ take a bow! Never expected VJ to act on this script especially after Thuppaki's success. He acted so easily.
First half.. especially first one hour or so was boring. But later it was crisp and neat. Loved the press scene! Overall kudos to ARM, VJ and Anirudh for rocking BGM's.

Lol now that you mention it :lol: It was still one of the best scene in the movie.

Yea, the first 40 or so minutes was kinda draggy but for us Vijay fans that just meant more Vijay on screen so it was hard to notice.

ramdas2005
28th October 2014, 03:18 AM

Agree with your comments, did they show the Palam song, here in overseas they did but it did not add value to the movie, it came in at a time when the movie was reaching the climax, it spoilt the impact, could have been easily done away with.Songs placement was not great.

dharik
28th October 2014, 01:39 PM
one india started.. kerala distributor ku 2 crores varaikum loss am..

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 02:58 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1BhjEKCIAAS27W.jpg

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 03:05 PM
Rajasekar @sekartweets
#Kaththi - the film grossed 53 crs+ (all India) in its first weekend

vinodh143
28th October 2014, 03:16 PM
need to find a way to close this site ..... sucks every day
one india started.. kerala distributor ku 2 crores varaikum loss am..

28th October 2014, 03:43 PM
I heard thatstamil reporters also got shocked by the loss Kaththi made in Greenland, Faroe Isles and Antarctica. Thatstamil and Dinamalar are sheep cinema sites, untrustworthy.

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 06:29 PM
Kaththi grosses big in south

Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Kaththi has taken a huge gargantuan opening in the southern box-office mainly Tamil Nadu and neighbouring states of Karnataka and Kerala.

Trade sources indicate Kaththi has grossed approximately Rs 50 Crore in these three states during the five-day Diwali weekend from October 22 to 26. The Telugu dubbed version is yet to release.

In Tamil Nadu as per trade sources the film has grossed a whopping Rs 36 Crores, which is the net figure as there is no tax in the state. And in Karnataka, the film is said to have grossed around Rs 7 Cr and in Kerala nearly Rs 6.5 Cr. In both these states there is an entertainment tax component.

Kaththi five day south Indian figures are amazing and proves the point that there is a huge fan base for top Tamil mass heroes. The first week gross is likely to touch around Rs 55 Cr, thanks to widespread release and buzz around the film.

Now it has kicked up a huge market for Kaththi’s Telugu rights. Initially it was said that the Telugu version will release on October 31, but now it has been pushed. Tagore Madhu who brought the Telugu dubbing rights is now thinking of remaking it with Pawan Kalyan as the hero. In fact, the Power Star is watching the film today and will take a call on whether to remake it in Telugu.

http://www.sify.com/movies/kaththi-grosses-big-in-south-news-tamil-ok2so1daadhei.html

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 06:39 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CR4pxCIAExZsP.jpg

Russelldwp
28th October 2014, 06:41 PM
Why the oneindia unnecessarily gave the false information about Kaththi. Is there any reason behind it ?

28th October 2014, 06:49 PM
You have to check with the guy who called up one india office and took them to task -----------> Cedyblue :)

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 06:50 PM
Cumulative collection of 5days for KATHTHI - 62Cr from reported areas

TN, Kerala & Karnataka - 50Cr (Source : sify)
North India - 1.5Cr (Source : Cinema lead)
US : 3.5Cr (Source : Atmus entertainment)
UK : 2.0Cr (Source : Taran Adarsh)
Malaysia : 3.3Cr from reported 32 screens (Bollywood hungama)
Australia : 0.87Cr (Source : Taran Adarsh)
Norway : 0.15Cr

Total - 62Cr in 5days from reported areas

*Remaining screens from Malaysia, Singapore, Srilanka, France, UAE are yet to be reported

28th October 2014, 06:54 PM
Cumulative collection of 5days for KATHTHI - 62Cr from reported areas

TN, Kerala & Karnataka - 50Cr (Source : sify)
North India - 1.5Cr (Source : Cinema lead)
US : 3.5Cr (Source : Atmus entertainment)
UK : 2.0Cr (Source : Taran Adarsh)
Malaysia : 3.3Cr from reported 32 screens (Bollywood hungama)
Australia : 0.87Cr (Source : Taran Adarsh)
Norway : 0.15Cr

Total - 62Cr in 5days from reported areas

*Remaining screens from Malaysia, Singapore, Srilanka, France, UAE are yet to be reported
@KollyBuzz: #Kaththi has collected 95,000€ in just 4 Days (Wednesday to Saturday) in #France.

28th October 2014, 06:57 PM
UAE opening day collection info

http://m.gulfnews.com/entertainment/celebrity/kaththi-collects-dh9-24-million-on-release-day-1.1403296#.VEo2n4UhXWs.twitter

Kumaran.P
28th October 2014, 07:14 PM
Girish Johar
@girishjohar(Prominent Bollywood distributor) :
In just 5 days, #Kaththi has the biggest share of Tamil Cinema of 2014 !! & is also the BIGGEST non-Rajni Sir start-opening of Tamil Cinema.

Kumaran.P
28th October 2014, 07:15 PM
Girish Johar @girishjohar(Prominent Bollywood distributor)
#Kaththi is approaching the 100cr mark at the Worldwide BO Total !!

Kumaran.P
28th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Breaking Movies @BreakingViews4u :
#Kaththi Kerala #BoxOffice Opening Weekend Figures (5 days) Gross 6.88cr Nett 5.51cr Share 2.76 cr

selvamohankumar
28th October 2014, 07:19 PM
You have to check with the guy who called up one india office and took them to task -----------> Cedyblue :)

Really i wanted to do that long time now.. What was their response

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 07:26 PM
LOL:rotfl::rotfl3:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CdYCXCIAEa1dj.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Cdf7sCIAAfbvL.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CdiXQCIAEfLi6.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Cdg-rCcAARiub.jpg

faithiu11
28th October 2014, 07:27 PM
Ajay na according to gulf news how much movie collected on day 1 in gulf(plz tell it in Indian rupee)...

selvamohankumar
28th October 2014, 07:29 PM
Ratheesh waiting 7 long days and a weekday night show to bring this pictures.. How sad.. [emoji20]

Kumaran.P
28th October 2014, 07:33 PM
Look like someone finally came out of bedsheet :lol: epa paadai kattitom la all area layum ;) !

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 07:33 PM
Ratheesh waiting 7 long days and a weekday night show to bring this pictures.. How sad.. [emoji20]

Ignore. Let him get some happiness. After 7 days, he saw some green (that too on a weekday) and immediately took screen shots. Lol.

28th October 2014, 07:36 PM
Lol. Annanukku Sathyam,PVR,Inox ellam kanukku theriyadhu pola. But at least he is better than that twitter komali who posted UAE theatre screenshots. :)

28th October 2014, 07:37 PM
LOL:rotfl::rotfl3:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CdYCXCIAEa1dj.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Cdf7sCIAAfbvL.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CdiXQCIAEfLi6.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Cdg-rCcAARiub.jpg

stop being a kid..this happens everywhere on weekdays..not only tamil films, even english films..in malaysia, its quite easy to watch big films on weekdays

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 07:41 PM
ROFL avlo perya thtr la paadhi seat full aagradhuke mukkudhu idhule logic vera:rotfl::rotfl3:

Epdiyo ivanungale othukitanunga indirecta 1 week kapram vj padam thaangradhe periya vishayam nu

CEDYBLUE
28th October 2014, 07:45 PM
Chennai - 2 Times More
Kerala - 6 Times More
Karnataka - 2 Time More
USA - 2 Times More
UK - 6 Times More
Australia - 2 Times More
Malaysia - 2 Times More

----------------------------------------------

Use of Smileys & Screenshots on Weekdays - Oops, we are no where a competition here. We Lose.

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 07:47 PM
Operation Success aana Patient Dead dha nyabagam varudhu thanksgiving success meet elam paatha as wat happnd fr 7am arivu

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 07:49 PM
Good one Cedy. Lol...frustration is an emotion ...it's been boiling and cooking itself since last Wednesday. Let them come out with it. It's all immature behaviour. ..best to be ignored.

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 07:51 PM
Cedy. ..or anyone else...sorry if I missed this. Are the Malaysia box office numbers out?

CEDYBLUE
28th October 2014, 07:52 PM
163 Hours of dead life, hiding behind bars, hoping for a favourable oneindia article or a tweet from Premji Amaren and phew here we go, finally the release, that too on a weekday. What a tough little life, this is.

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 07:52 PM
Chennai - 2 Times More
Kerala - 6 Times More
Karnataka - 2 Time More
USA - 2 Times More
UK - 6 Times More
Australia - 2 Times More
Malaysia - 2 Times More

Use of Smileys & Screenshots on Weekdays - Oops, we are no where a competition here. We Lose.

ARM salary More than VJ.......facepalm:-D

CEDYBLUE
28th October 2014, 07:54 PM
Cedy. ..or anyone else...sorry if I missed this. Are the Malaysia box office numbers out?

Nope Dammy only a portion of it apparently (3 Crore). Noting from Box Office Mojo though.

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 07:54 PM
Good one Cedy. Lol...frustration is an emotion ...it's been boiling and cooking itself since last Wednesday. Let them come out with it. It's all immature behaviour. ..best to be ignored.

Immature behaviour na enna nu enga thrd la weekly polambura unga grpta dhan kathukanum

CEDYBLUE
28th October 2014, 07:55 PM
Smileys floating out!

How about a 50 crore salary on a 40 crore budgeted movie?

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 07:55 PM
163 Hours of dead life, hiding behind bars, hoping for a favourable oneindia article or a tweet from Premji Amaren and phew here we go, finally the release, that too on a weekday. What a tough little life, this is.

Not to forget the unanimous thumbs up given by audiences across...which is why a cinema complex like Sathyam was made to be a mayajaal last weekend with all shows showing red. Other stars can dream it on saaar.

Mr.GreyShirt
28th October 2014, 07:56 PM
Yaar petra magano nee yaar petra magano...

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 07:57 PM
Immature behaviour na enna nu enga thrd la weekly polambura unga grpta dhan kathukanum

Ratheesh... no one came and posted anything bad about Ajith in your thread. All Vijay fans are only celebrating the success...not sure how this becomes immature in your books. Anyway pls don't start unnecessary arguments here. Let Vijay fans celebrate. As I said, no one said anything about Ajith.

28th October 2014, 07:57 PM
Yaar petra magano nee yaar petra magano...
SACmbaar oruththar.

28th October 2014, 07:59 PM
Ratheesh,

Please drink some... water from genuine and matured Ajith fans instead of whining here.

selvamohankumar
28th October 2014, 07:59 PM
SACmbaar oruththar.

Ithu than timing comedy oda definition.

Kumaran.P
28th October 2014, 08:00 PM
Chennai - 2 Times More
Kerala - 6 Times More
Karnataka - 2 Time More
USA - 2 Times More
UK - 6 Times More
Australia - 2 Times More
Malaysia - 2 Times More

Cant put it better!! :thumbsup:

cittu
28th October 2014, 08:05 PM
Watched the movie last Friday. I like it better than Thuppakki.
Thanks to ARM for continuous BB with Vj.
Vj done a great job, excellent acting.
Songs are rocking.
Time to celebrate Vj fans.

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 08:08 PM
Ratheesh... no one came and posted anything bad about Ajith in your thread. All Vijay fans are only celebrating the success...not sure how this becomes immature in your books. Anyway pls don't start unnecessary arguments here. Let Vijay fans celebrate. As I said, no one said anything about Ajith.

Adengappa last 4 months la check pani paru evlo polambal from ur guys in our thrd nu theryum:-D

arulraj
Vijay haters comment .......

Oct22: KATHTHI flop
Oct23: just watchble
Oct24: Avg
Oct25: not upto Thuppakkii (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Thuppakki?src=hash)
Oct26: can't beat arambam
Oct27:can't beat endhiran

:rotfl3:

faithiu11
Watched it third time..wat a fantastic movie..kudos to vijay and arm ...special appreciation to vijay for accepting this movie....wat a performance and dialogue delivery in press meet scene....only irritating thing is vijay's body language in some comedy scenes...he must change that...he has lot more potential to excel in comedy scenes....today crowd capacity is 90% for 1000 seater babu complex in kanchipuram...absolutely stunning...

28th October 2014, 08:10 PM
Adengappa last 4 months la check pani paru evlo polambal from ur guys in our thrd nu theryum:-D
Ok. But why you were not seen here for the last 6 days? You forgot those pulambals?

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Ratheesh,

Please drink some... water from guys like Arragesh instead of whining here.

Varusha varusham kudipeenga pole........watera sonen

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Ok. But why you were not seen here for the last 6 days? You forgot those pulambals?
Anna selaya sadhaku sadhakunu esaku pesaka sedhukuna alaga paathukitrundhen

Dammy R
28th October 2014, 08:13 PM

It's both ways..There are no saints on your side too....that doesn't mean you come here and start unnecessary argument ...that too trying to prove that the movie isn't a success. Am not gona reply beyond this.

arulraj
28th October 2014, 08:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Ci8y8CEAALK1t.jpg

arulraj
28th October 2014, 08:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Ci5U4CUAAaTIA.jpg

28th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Anna selaya sadhaku sadhakunu esaku pesaka sedhukuna alaga paathukitrundhen
செம காமெடி. ஆனா இதுக்கு அப்புறமா வந்து சிரிச்சுக்கலாம்னு தலைவர் ஸ்டைல்ல யோசிச்சாலும் சிரிப்பு வந்து தொலையாதே?

28th October 2014, 08:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Ci8y8CEAALK1t.jpg
சிம்புதேவன் பட கெட்டப்?

Russelltgw
28th October 2014, 08:20 PM
செம காமெடி. ஆனா இதுக்கு அப்புறமா வந்து சிரிச்சுக்கலாம்னு தலைவர் ஸ்டைல்ல யோசிச்சாலும் சிரிப்பு வந்து தொலையாதே?
Vj sela esagu pesaga vandhadha nenechu ungalke sirippa iruka OMG

faithiu11
28th October 2014, 08:22 PM
Friends after knowing he just comes out of frustration y responding to him just ignore and move on...v have lot more to update in this thread...naan vera antha screenshot postku theriyama like potutan...manichukonga...

28th October 2014, 08:24 PM
Vj sela esagu pesaga vandhadha nenechu ungalke sirippa iruka OMG
யாரோட சிலையா இருந்தாலும் காக்கா அதோட தலையில கக்கா போனா ஒருத்தர் சிலையாயிடும். யாருன்னு கண்டுபிடிச்சா தல55 டிக்கெட் நான் உங்களுக்கு ஸ்பான்சர் பண்றேன். :)

Dammy R
Agree..let's focus on the movie updates. We have lots to celebrate and feel good about. Ignore such people.

Not like that. They are generous souls. They did not want to grab the attention. They are following their role model who did not want to release the title of his film on Diwali as it would have adversely affected the already limited collections of Kaththi.

28th October 2014, 08:27 PM
Not like that. They are generous souls. They did not want to grab the attention. They are following their role model who did not want to release the title of his film on Diwali as it would have adversely affected the already limited collections of Kaththi.
:Headspin: இது வேறயா?

arulraj
28th October 2014, 08:28 PM
Firstu nallavana nadichi oru padaththa BB kudukka sollunga .......:smokesmirk:

faithiu11
28th October 2014, 08:28 PM
To be honest I didn't even seen neutrals and other actor fans raved about thupakki and vijay performance as much as kaththi

28th October 2014, 08:30 PM
To be honest I didn't even seen neutrals and other actor fans raved about thupakki and vijay performance as much as kaththi
True. Best example is my wife. She was raving about the film all the way back from theatre. Her only complaint was the first 30 min.

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 08:33 PM
#Kaththi rocks the #UAE Box office.. At #3 in Top10 Weekend including all Holly/Bolly movies.

http://gulfnews.com/pictures/arts-entertainment/top-ten-movies-showing-across-the-uae-by-vox-cinemas-1.1405098

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 08:34 PM
Ajay ‏@uktamilbo
#Kaththi *6 Days* - £235,631 (2.33 cr). Going steady. Collected £13,105 yesterday. Should beat Dasavaratham and enter ALL TIME #4 this week.

arulraj
28th October 2014, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECQ2SStSqFc

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 08:46 PM
Review by Kungumam

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CVanBCUAAGdHG.jpg

faithiu11
28th October 2014, 08:54 PM
Wat a fantastic dancer he is...pakkm vandhu and aathi yellam vera level dance...if some one asks me wat special skill ur fav actor have...I can proudly tell he is the best dancer....at least v have one skill of our fav to tell proudly...

Russellpme
28th October 2014, 08:55 PM
ROFL avlo perya thtr la paadhi seat full aagradhuke mukkudhu idhule logic vera:rotfl::rotfl3:

Epdiyo ivanungale othukitanunga indirecta 1 week kapram vj padam thaangradhe periya vishayam nu

Kulandhaiku per vachacha?

28th October 2014, 08:55 PM
Have to mention Sathish here. He has a better role than Samantha and has emoted well too. Kudos to ARM for giving chances to newbie comedians. Thulukkanam Shankar, Sathyan, Pakru and now Sathish.

faithiu11
28th October 2014, 08:59 PM
Samantha character actually helps the story 1.vj didn't go to bangkok aft seen her 2.wen he plans to go out of the hostel again because of her he stays in hostel....actually romance portions are less than thupakki which is good

Mr.GreyShirt
28th October 2014, 09:08 PM
True but ARM could have put in something that goes along with the story. For example instead of meeting Samantha, Kathir could have seen Jeeva getting shot right away.

selvamohankumar
28th October 2014, 09:12 PM
Weekday than Periya theathre than.. Intha theatre lam kanuku theriyalayo?3674

28th October 2014, 09:23 PM
Somebody please help Pawan kalyan by sharing the screenshot of swarna sakthi abirami..... paavam padum hitnu nenaichu emandhuda poraar....

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 09:34 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0rz7nPCMAA0aMT.jpg

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 09:35 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1C8WPgCUAE2_kE.jpg

Russelldwp
28th October 2014, 10:01 PM
Vijay haters comment .......

Oct22: KATHTHI flop
Oct23: just watchble
Oct24: Avg
Oct25: not upto Thuppakkii (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Thuppakki?src=hash)
Oct26: can't beat arambam
Oct27:can't beat endhiran

:rotfl3:

படையப்பாவின் மொத்த வசூலை முறியடித்தார் கில்லி (50 கோடி)
எந்திரனின் மொத்த வசூலை முறியடித்தார் துப்பாக்கி (100 கோடி)
எந்திரனின் முதல் நாள் வசூலையும் முறியடித்தார் கத்தி (13 கோடி)
பல வருடங்களுக்கு பிறகு தொடர்ந்து 5 நாட்களில் நடைபெற்ற அனைத்து காட்சிகளும் ஹவுஸ்புல் ஆன ஒரே படம் விஜய்யின் கத்தி

இனிமேல் அடங்காத்தமிழன் விஜய்யின் கத்தி படைக்கப்போகும் சாதனையை முறியடிக்க தமிழ் திரையுலகத்திற்கே ஆயுட்கால அவகாசம் தருகிறோம்

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:04 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DDe8RCcAA1dbr.jpg

28th October 2014, 10:12 PM
Just returned from 6pm AGS show ....screenkum first seatkum naduvula mattum thaan edam gaaliya irundhuchu !!!

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:18 PM
#Kaththi turned as 2nd all time highest Tamil grosser for 1st weekend in UK

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DGFEfCMAAYVcZ.jpg

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:21 PM
Jilla kuda release ana inoru padatha UK listla kanum..

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:32 PM
#Kaththi has turned as 1st highest Tamil grosser of all time in Australia by just 5 days gross.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B09s6L0CUAAFcpK.jpg

Arragesh
28th October 2014, 10:36 PM
Ratheesh,

Please drink some... water from guys like Arragesh instead of whining here.
I wanted to raise flag here.I haven't expected this from you.
I hope going forward we don't repeat these kind of personal attacks atleast not by comparing with me.
I understand you wanted make a point to Ratheesh but doing like this will set a wrong example to fellow Hubbers
[emoji20]

Adox
28th October 2014, 10:36 PM
படையப்பாவின் மொத்த வசூலை முறியடித்தார் கில்லி (50 கோடி)
எந்திரனின் மொத்த வசூலை முறியடித்தார் துப்பாக்கி (100 கோடி)
எந்திரனின் முதல் நாள் வசூலையும் முறியடித்தார் கத்தி (13 கோடி)
பல வருடங்களுக்கு பிறகு தொடர்ந்து 5 நாட்களில் நடைபெற்ற அனைத்து காட்சிகளும் ஹவுஸ்புல் ஆன ஒரே படம் விஜய்யின் கத்தி

இனிமேல் அடங்காத்தமிழன் விஜய்யின் கத்தி படைக்கப்போகும் சாதனையை முறியடிக்க தமிழ் திரையுலகத்திற்கே ஆயுட்கால அவகாசம் தருகிறோம்

Kaththi has done really well no doubts there but comparing with the Super Star ?? Ok ok understand. Please dont forget to take your meds ..

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:39 PM
Kaththi 1st weekend overseas collection

Vijay and Samantha Starrer Kaththi which is directed by A.R. Murugadoss had a massive opening weekend in overseas markets. Kaththi has declared as Blockbuster in some of the key markets like USA , UK and Malaysia already.

Trade Reports:-

USA: In its opening weekend, the film has collected Rs. 3.48 crore ($570,207) on 98 screens and average work out per screen Rs. 3.56 lakhs ($5,818).

UK: In its opening weekend, the film has collected Rs. 2.20 crore (£222,581) on 56 screens and average work out per screen Rs. 3.93 lakhs (£3,974).

Kaththi turned as 2nd highest opening weekend grosser at UK

Australia: In its opening weekend, the film has collected Rs. 34.23 lakhs (A$61,811) on 7 screens and average work out per screen Rs. 4.89 lakhs (A$8,830).

Kaththi turned No.1 highest weekend grosser of all time at Australia

France: In its opening weekend, the film has collected Rs. 74.11 lakhs (€95,000) on 24 screens and average work out per screen Rs. 3.08 lakhs (€3,958).

Malaysia: In its opening weekend, the film has collected Rs. 3.30 crore (MYR 1,767,970) on 32 screens and average work out per screen Rs. 10.33 lakhs (MYR 55,249).

Note: – Malaysia collection is from reported screens only, Kaththi released in 89 screens & actual will be higher.

http://www.glintcinemas.com/2014/10/kaththi-1st-weekend-overseas-collection.html

28th October 2014, 10:42 PM
To Haters in Thalaivar Style : Arisi,Kaaigari,Kothamalli,Karuvepillai vegaatti saapiduvaangalaam... Aana oru paruppu vegala na saapida maataangalaam.... Twitter, Facebookla irundhu Forumhub varaikkum ippo epdi vada suduraangannu paarunga !!!

Russelldwp
28th October 2014, 10:43 PM
Dear Bro

Dont mistake me. i dont compare with rajini. i told which our vijay's films broken records of earlier recorded films. You take a credt that all are rajini's films

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 10:48 PM
Meanwhile Selfiepulla promo song crossed 3 million views in you tube!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrCWa38KHk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Adox
28th October 2014, 10:53 PM
Dear Bro

Dont mistake me. i dont compare with rajini. i told which our vijay's films broken records of earlier recorded films. You take a credt that all are rajini's films

Vidunga saar, no problem. Time for Vijay fans to celebrate .. I didnt expect it to surpass Thuppakki's reach but it has gone well beyond ... Great job by ARM/Vijay combo!

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 11:05 PM
Hope the release of KATHTHI in telugu is still live..

28th October 2014, 11:12 PM
I hope going forward we don't repeat these kind of personal attacks atleast not by comparing with me.
I understand you wanted make a point to Ratheesh but doing like this will set a wrong example to fellow Hubbers
[emoji20]

what happened here? I missed the plot. really shocking and surprising to see that AB making vulgar statement.. I can understand about other fans except for some genuine people like AB, CB, Mr.GS, DamR, VK. :(

Arragesh
28th October 2014, 11:25 PM
+1 even I was shocked to see this kind of post from Ajay if it was from non genuine fans I wouldn't mind replying.

But nevertheless Ajay will keep guiding his fellow fans in right way :)

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 11:35 PM
Heart-wrenching scenes when #Vijay met the family of his dead fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC8ODblsiqU&feature=youtu.be

SenGOEk
28th October 2014, 11:49 PM
Kid in Kerala as ardent Vijay fan!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B02ykCTCYAE0QVj.jpg

Kumaran.P
29th October 2014, 12:01 AM
Vijay's Speech At Coimbatore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAEqhFc1MTk

29th October 2014, 12:03 AM
what happened here? I missed the plot. really shocking and surprising to see that AB making vulgar statement.. I can understand about other fans except for some genuine people like AB, CB, Mr.GS, DamR, VK. :(

+1 even I was shocked to see this kind of post from Ajay if it was from non genuine fans I wouldn't mind replying.

But nevertheless Ajay will keep guiding his fellow fans in right way :)
I am bound to reply both your posts.

Arragesh,

You made a valid and heartening post couple of days back and wanted to stick to celebration and not resort to cheap attacks. Fair point and I was praising that particular post to some fellow hubbers, you believe it or not. And I have even pmed some Vijay fans when their post went slightly out of line and they haven't posted like that after.

But look at the way that particular one has posted. It was needless at this juncture. Its not that we can't report that guy and get him punished. But as we all know, it will make no difference. Even if he is banned, he will come back in some other avatar and provocate. Hence I decided to speak in a language he will understand.

But since you didn't want to compare yourself with that person, I am editing that post. Chillax,bro :)

29th October 2014, 12:20 AM
AB, I can understand what made you to post when you are yourself calm and composed. Unnecessary provocations. :(

SenGOEk
29th October 2014, 12:24 AM
Swiss show timings for next week

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DifOaCMAIqkpN.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DifO_CEAAfMD8.jpg

Russelltgw
29th October 2014, 06:09 AM
Deepak Vinod mari double game aalungala pathi elam theryum inga mattum ahimsa post potu ipdi nadikreengale avangala pathi ungalku therinjum mr ajaybaskar

Russelltgw
29th October 2014, 06:12 AM
[emoji20]
Avanga grp apdi dhan.........i still remember some of their guys provoking posts when i posted some updates abt kaththi just few days after i newly joined this hub

29th October 2014, 07:40 AM
Avanga grp apdi dhan.........i still remember some of their guys provoking posts when i posted some updates abt kaththi just few days after i newly joined this hub

ratheesh...let's file a DEFAMATION CASE against that person :lol2:

selvamohankumar
29th October 2014, 07:53 AM

But ratheesh provoking posts pathi pesurathu than top act.. Sema..

selvamohankumar
29th October 2014, 07:53 AM
ratheesh...let's file a DEFAMATION CASE against that person :lol2:

Worth anavanga mela thanae case poda mudiyum??

Russellmvr
29th October 2014, 08:01 AM
:yes: Worth-anavanka mela case podalam... mathavanka venum-na avanga thalaivar pola Vedigundu / Gas podalamm :rotfl:

29th October 2014, 08:46 AM
Anga irundhu vara vendithu, yedhavadhu yerichal vara maari post panna vendidhu, appuram ennama ippdi pannuringalaenu kadhara vendiyadhu :banghead:. Poi thanniya kudingappa !!!