Thread: Films recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Hybrid View

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched thoongaavanam in the theatre. A fast-paced thriller. A clever plot cleverly developed: the credit must rightly go to the English original, also for the shorter duration than our native movies. It is a bad boy thriller with very violent scenes, too violent for my liking. The kidnapped boy in the movie is a little precocious in a lovable way. Kannam vaththiya Trisha did justice to her role as did all other characters.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam View Post
    Watched thoongaavanam in the theatre. A fast-paced thriller. A clever plot cleverly developed: the credit must rightly go to the English original, also for the shorter duration than our native movies. It is a bad boy thriller with very violent scenes, too violent for my liking. The kidnapped boy in the movie is a little precocious in a lovable way. Kannam vaththiya Trisha did justice to her role as did all other characters.
    They say the original was in french, PP! Belated happy deepaavali to you!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    They say the original was in french, PP! Belated happy deepaavali to you!
    Oh! French! I didn't listen properly when my sons talked about the original.(Not fully out of jet lag, I guess!)
    Thanks and belated wishes to you, thamiz!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam View Post
    even a non regular tamil cinema poster only posts for Kamal haasan films as they r quality PP mam