Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    So many sarcastic posts, pot shots at Rajini....As far as I had observed Rajini had always maintained that he is a step (or several steps) below Kamal and had used many situations in his films to glorify Kamal and his love for cinema...... Rajini himself might be a great Kamal fan...... but Kamal fans always try to bring down Rajini, take dig, potshots at his films...... at other instances as well....... Rajini fans might have rubbed Kamal fans the wrong way..... but in general this is not good imho........

sarcasm is a gift to unleash whenever it is warranted - particularly, when someone simply walks in and starts blabbering stuff without any rationale/logic etc - if the said person who is blabbering is deliberately making noise to attract attention - no different from intentionally inserted punch dialogs in their star's films - it is important to put them in the place they richly deserve!

on the other hand, if the said blubberer is mentally insane, one can ignore them completely..

now tell me which of the above two categories does the blabbering intellectual belong to? if it is the former, then the responses to blabberings are immensely justified - if it is the latter, why are ppl with questionable sanity roaming amidst the rest?

not just this thread, the said person has been puking around in other threads on Box office, Vijay threads as well - is this a pattern only am observing, or is it real?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement