Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
mr.karthik, i have a couple of questions for u:

1.can u pls explain the timing of opening this thread as this fiasco happened 1.5 yrs back.....
2.If u were the executive producer for IR's symophony, then u r a big cheat.....u guys have been cheating ppl. for 15 yrs now....where is the audio for that work>???IR has not even bothered to xplain y he hasnt released the audio and not even a single evidence that he conducted a symphony....u guys r the biggest cheaters in the world and u start a thread attacking ARRahman with a kamal avatar, u think pppl. will keep quiet?????bring this forum the evidence of IR's work and then talk abt ARR.....
Maddy

IR through out his career has a clear policy - composer has the copyright for the sound track - so if IR wanted to use some part of Symphony 1, then he can do it with out worring about anything, but RPO and the "audio" company which got the copyright didnt agree for that, so it is "stuck". Yes, I agree, IR can give up and ask them to release the soundtrack, but he, as we all know, is adament.

If you unwantedly pull IR in this, then there is no difference between you and karthik. I would say, you listen to LOTR sound track and enjoy.