Thread: The path we tread

Hybrid View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Matter and Energy in its various permutation - combination is said to have pervaded this Universe and is presenting us all what it has to offer. These forms and shapes and colors, all what is, what can be seen, what can be felt, what can be intuitively sensed is all jugglery of Matter and Energy

And then there is "Time"... which makes this universe tick cyclically.

We have many roads which leads us to the "Original truth" which we call it by any name, that we associate fondly or for the purpose of study.

These roads offer us variety of guidelines, maps and pointers for us to reach or discover the 'original truth'. These roads are laid for us to tread safely, happily, comfortably and its very purpose is our peaceful journey here and hereafter.

Every road is beautiful, their journey meaningful, the treaders who tread that are equally earnest in their search.

I, am a person who has chosen to tread in the path which "hinduism" is taking me. I will be sharing or quoting which grabs my mind and soul as very interesting or informative from my area of study.

Sometimes there would be beautiful general guidelines or quotes which I picked up from anywhere, and which can be inspiring for any traveller irrespective of the road u travel.

Let us travel slowly, one step at a time and let us travel with much love and peace in our heart.

2. Likes NOV liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement