Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 17

Threaded View

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear vasu sir,presently bear with me,I dont have the facility in writing in Tamil.I know it will be much better.
    THE UNCOMMON GOD & a common man.
    Vadivukku valaikaappu is still one of the memorable movie,which I havent seen so far ?!I was studying 2nd standard.

Before we started going to night show,on a rare day,my parents have planned to go for the movie.My mother had told me to get some vegetables from my grandmother in the next street.She had planned to completer the cooking .I was supposed go thro the main road.While walking ,a man in his cycle with much speed had hit me and my leg was caught in the wheel.With fear and panic ,instead of stopping,the cyclist continued his ride. My left leg main bone cracked and few pokes had pierced in my leg.I was in bed for six months and somehow became normal.But the six months was a period when I was more linked to NT.I was in bed and enjoyed songs,(NO SCHOOL FOR THAT a MONTHS)nd the visitors will compulsorily bring PAATTU PYTHTHAGAM of latest NT movies,whether they bring fruits or not.
    THAVAPUDHALVAN is another memorable movie!

2. Thanks eehaiupehazij thanked for this post
    Likes Subramaniam Ramajayam, Georgeqlj liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement