Vishwaroopam 2 will be even more volatile, says Kamal Haasan

On Tuesday, veteran actor Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to unveil the first look poster of his much-awaited Vishwaroopam 2, which went viral on the internet.

Ever since the release of the first part, fans have waiting with bated breaths for the sequel, which is touted to be high on action. On Tuesday, Kamal Haasan took to Twitter to share the first look poster of Vishwaroopam 2, which created waves on the internet.
Though the release date of the film is yet to be locked, Kamal Haasan says that part 2 will be even more volatile than Vishwaroopam. Speaking about the film, Haasan was quoted by The Quint as saying, "In the sequel of Vishwaroopam you will see many more layers to my character. You just wait and watch. The sequel will be even more volatile. We'd get into my character's antecedents. The highlight of the sequel would be Jaideep Ahlawat."
Vishwaroopam spawned several heated debates across the country, as a ban was imposed on the film in Tamil Nadu. Notably, Kamal Haasan was used as a pawn in the game of politics. So much so that the actor wanted to leave India.

"I was labelled an anti-Muslim. I wonder where these groups were when I was being attacked for Hey Ram 17 years ago. At that time my film was a threat to the saffron colour. In Vishwaroopam it was the colour green. Only the colour changes. The pattern of illogical protests remain the same. I am against any kind of terrorism, whatever its colour: green, saffron or khaki. I love all Indians regardless of their religion," said Haasan.
Vishwaroopam hit the screens on February 7, 2013 in Tamil Nadu and went on to become the highest grossing Tamil film of that year, raking in more than Rs 200 crore at the box office.

Directed by Kamal Haasan, the film starred Rahul Bose, Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Shekhar Kapur in pivotal roles. Produced by Haasan's RaajKamal Film International, Vishwaroopam 2 is expected to release this year.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/v.../1/945190.html

Finally VR-2 is happening .... lets hope the release is smooth this time.